Hey Guys,

I have seen 2 websites that suggest to make sure to remove all plastic packaging that protects from scratches on the new Note 4. I have removed it from around the bezel on the sides & also around the camera lens on the back. The sites also state that there is one on the Home Button.
    Mine kind of feels like it has one but I cannot grip it to pull it off. I'm afraid there isn't one & I'm going to pull the plastic off that is actually the coloring on the button. Anyone else removed a clear plastic sticker from their Note 4 Home Button?
    10-31-2014 01:06 PM
    Mine did have one when it arrived, but it was peeling off so that's why it was easy. Another user had a nifty suggestion: Use scotch tape. That should help lift out the edges.
    5uck3rpunch likes this.
    10-31-2014 01:09 PM
    I tried Scotch tape & it didn't work. I think mine has the plastic on it because it looks dull & holds a fingerprint a lot. Maybe I'll get my wife to try it with her finger nails.
    10-31-2014 01:14 PM
    Mine had it on the front screen, but not the camera or home button. Mine is the Verizon version made in china if that makes a difference.
    10-31-2014 01:15 PM
    Mine did have one when it arrived, but it was peeling off so that's why it was easy. Another user had a nifty suggestion: Use scotch tape. That should help lift out the edges.
    You have a note 4 as well? i see alot of them now makes my nexus 4 seem old
    10-31-2014 01:16 PM
    On a different note......When I open Google Wallet & try to add a credit card I get an error that pops up on the New Card screen: "Looks like another app is blocking access to Wallet. Turn off any apps that might be drawing over the screen and try again". I have disabled any apps that I thought might affect it.
    I have seen this error in some old forums for non-Note devices that are on different carriers but no answer for them either. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.
    10-31-2014 01:51 PM
    Does the Verizon one have anything to peel off around the edges? I don't see anything?

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-01-2014 06:54 AM
    I triple checked my Home Button & it doesn't have any plastic covering on it. Must not have it on the Sprint models.
    11-01-2014 07:11 AM
    I triple checked my Home Button & it doesn't have any plastic covering on it. Must not have it on the Sprint models.
    I have Sprint and I didn't / don't have plastic on my home button.

With your GW, try rebooting the phone and try again. If not, go into settings ----> app manager and find Google Wallet. Clear it's cache and data and try again. Make sure you're signed into G+....not sure if relevant but I couldn't setup my Debit Card unless I was signed into G+.
    11-01-2014 08:43 AM