Samsung Galaxy Note 4 FINALLY!!!!

sforsyth01

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
Finally found a Frost White Note 4 at a Verizon Store. Picked it up an hour ago. Love the build quality compared to the 3.

Posted via the Android Central App

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Re: FINALLY!!!!

Do the led, menu and back buttons all bleed through the plastic like on the white Note 2? That was a rap on that model. my wife has white and it bugs me when i look at it

Last edited:

sforsyth01

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site

Do the led, menu and back buttons all bleed through the plastic like on the white Note 2? That was a rap on that model. my wife has white and it bugs me when i look at it

Not sure what you mean? When they are not lit up you can't see them at all.

PraetorianGuard14

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site

I have a white Note 4 as well. I don't regret the purchase one bit. AMAZING piece of technology. Probably the best electronic device I have owned in the realm of phones and tablets.

worwig

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site

talking about light bleeding into surrounding areas when they are illuminated. not an issue when not lit...

Yes. And I thing it is an interesting look actually. At night you get a little bit of a glowing border surrounding it.
I was worried that I would really dislike the white. After having black/dark colored smartphones for years, I wanted to try the white. After a week now, I have really grown to like it.

butterfly210

May 8, 2014
Visit site

I have been using Samsung phones... Never bought anything but white.... The white makes the phone more dazzling an appealing to the eye.. The blacks phones r so bland...imo

stackberry369

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site

I'm not a fan of black phones at all. But especially don't like it on the Note series. The white is just beautiful.

Looks even better in the charcoal S-View cover.

Now,you see why the white note 4 costs more...demand

Posted via the Galaxy Note 4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThatDude