Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Home Button Loud Clicking?

iOSConvert2k14

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
Seems like when I haven't been on my phone for a while and when I go to wake it up by pressing the home button I am met with a loud click. Doesn't really matter if I hit it in the center, left or right but the left side is definitely quieter. I saw a thread from last year about the Note 3 doing this...is this a defect? Nothing that is serious because it works every time it just clicks really loud at times.

iOSConvert2k14

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
Re: Home Button Loud Clicking?

So it is not just my button? At least I know I am not in it alone. I dont use AirWake in order to save battery and I prefer to not use the side panel in accessibility. Wonder if using the alcohol trick for the Note 3 would work.

jayochs

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site

lol so now we're complaining that the home button clicks too loud? oy.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk.

lazerproof

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site

So it is not just my button? At least I know I am not in it alone. I dont use AirWake in order to save battery and I prefer to not use the side panel in accessibility. Wonder if using the alcohol trick for the Note 3 would work.

Yes it's there somewhat on my phone. I don't think it's a big deal.

Posted via the Android Central App

leftysrule22

Nov 13, 2014
Visit site
Mine just yesterday started doing the same thing. This isn't just a loud button, its like the button is getting hung on something, and then snapping down. Mine will do it a few times, by the fourth press its back to normal. Let it sit for ten minutes, it does it again. Definitely not normal.

PainFX

May 2, 2014
Visit site
Seems like when I haven't been on my phone for a while and when I go to wake it up by pressing the home button I am met with a loud click. Doesn't really matter if I hit it in the center, left or right but the left side is definitely quieter. I saw a thread from last year about the Note 3 doing this...is this a defect? Nothing that is serious because it works every time it just clicks really loud at times.

What did you end up doing? I just received my tmobile note 4 and the home button click is very loud.

Posted via the Android Central App