Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Samsung $200 rebate not approved

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Great to know you're still on the forums, Reesh11! Haven't seen a post from you in quite awhile. I hope you're still enjoying your Note 4 and your watch! ☺

Posted via the Android Central App
Lol I sold that watch and got the basis peak. Which I love. Samsung watches are great but just don't do "it" for me. Still loving my Note tho! Albeit without lollipop.

lsmachado

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Lol I sold that watch and got the basis peak. Which I love. Samsung watches are great but just don't do "it" for me. Still loving my Note tho! Albeit without lollipop.

Well, with all the headaches other Android users are reporting with Lollipop, at this point, I'm just as happy to wait. We'd need a big can of Raid to kill all the bugs, lol. 😨

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Well, with all the headaches other Android users are reporting with Lollipop, at this point, I'm just as happy to wait. We'd need a big can of Raid to kill all the bugs, lol. 😨

Lol! Yea I figured as much. Hadn't really been reading much on it. Will be anxiously awaiting the N5 in 3-6 months lol.

Oregon Joe

Jun 23, 2016
Visit site
Yes, I was shafted also. I bought my note 4 on Dec 14th of 2015. Was told to get my holiday rebate, go to samsung promotion rebates Web address & sign up. I did on December 15th, the gave me a ticket # as well as a rebate reference # . That's where the communication ended.
Was suppose to get my $200 within 4 - 6 wks. WRONG. I kept calling samsung CS 4 wks into the wait all the way through today June 23 2016. I had my Samsung rep from my Verizon store also try & get this taken care of two wks ago, he & my Verizon rep were told it didn't concern them by samsung.
The 7 times I talked to samsung they say someone will contact me within 24 - 48 hrs, never happens. Today I spoke with Allison from samsung who said a manager will call me back when they're not busy, almost two hrs ago, still no call.
Apparently a rogue company named prize logic was handling the rebates for samsung, but none of us were aware of that until 2 wks ago, when my Samsung rep found that out while talking to his CS rep & we then called prize logic (888-795-6442), who proceeded to tell me & the rep that the pic I sent of the receipt was to blurry to read, & that they emailed me on Dec 18th to notify me of that & that they denied my rebate due to that reason.
I showed the original time stamped pic to both the Verizon & samsung reps, & it was crystal clear. So in my junk email I was looking for info from samsung about my rebate, but prize logic said they sent it & I must have deleted it. Well if I didn't know until 2 wks ago that someone other then samsung was involved in this rebate, I probable did delete it. So as of today I'm still waiting for a Samsung manager to call, & I'm still out the rebate that got me to buy a phone I no longer want. Bought my mom a Samsung a week later, mistake. But that's ok. I'm buying my ex wife & my sister new phones next month, & yes you got it, they won't be samsungs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma