11-02-2014 08:49 AM
28 12
tools
    I'm so sorry if I'm going to come across as preachy. But I would criminalise texting and driving.

It's one thing to not care about your life. But people who text and drive are taking into their own hands my life and the lives of those I love.

It is at the very least manslaughter.

And what about those who technically survive but whose lives are ruined because someone was chatting on FB?

I'm sorry but the lives of others are more important than a FB status update.

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4 ❤
    In my state it is a crime to text while driving. But like all other laws, some people don't obey it.

To the OP, I know you feel that you're being attacked. And frankly you'd probably have a hard time finding more than a few people who have NEVER used their phones in some capacity while driving. I know I have.

But texting or reading posts on your favorite forums, etc. is distracted driving, and those activities have caused serious injuries and deaths to others. It just takes that one time to change your life or the life of someone else.

If the temptation is just too great for you, just put the phone out of reach during your commute. Your 5-10 minute drive deserves your full attention, and I assure you that any texts, emails or forum posts can wait those few minutes.
    11-02-2014 08:21 AM
    I just ignore my phone while driving. If there is something very important, then I pull over.

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-02-2014 08:24 AM
    Closed since people can't keep things on topic

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4
    reesh11, davidnc and A895 like this.
    11-02-2014 08:49 AM
28 12