11-05-2014 01:36 PM
87 ... 234
tools
    Going to go ahead with a Bluetooth headset but don't really want to spend more than 45$? One question, is it annoying having to charge them, etcor do they last a while on full charges? Never used a Bluetooth headset
    11-03-2014 10:43 PM
    There is a huge difference between the headphones. Noise canceling and sound quality wise. Especially if u want a lot of bass. But for those who don't listen to music much, this is not understandable to u.
    I guess if you measure the quality of headphones by "A lot of bass", then our definition of "quality headphones/earphones" is different. To me it's all about sound reproduction and sound fidelity. Beats by Dre is geared towards more "bass", and IMO is not a quality headphone, but to each his own. Anyone can manufacture bass. It takes great engineering to reproduce the detail in the music.
    Haha, you beat me to it. I was laughing at the ridiculous characterization of "a lot of bass" as "high quality." :rolleyes:
    11-03-2014 10:49 PM
    http://www.droid-life.com/2012/05/02...bottom-or-top/

Eh, it's a lil over half for top. Whatever floats your boat, can't please everyone I guess haha.
    11-03-2014 10:59 PM
    So it looks like TOP wins! WooHoo! Too bad my political vote won't turn out so good tomorrow.

http://www.droid-life.com/2012/05/02...bottom-or-top/

Eh, it's a lil over half for top. Whatever floats your boat, can't please everyone I guess haha.
    11-03-2014 11:16 PM
    Haha, you beat me to it. I was laughing at the ridiculous characterization of "a lot of bass" as "high quality." :rolleyes:
    Better headphones do have better bass quality. He's probably referring to the quality, not quantity. He's comparing btw a wired headphone vs a Bluetooth (wireless) headset. In general, most folks' perception is that wired headphone is better than wireless ones but as some of you have pointed out, with today's technology & engineering, wireless headphones could be as good as wired headphones if not better.
    11-04-2014 01:43 AM
    Both the LGs and my Bluebuds are perfectly decent wired headphone replacements delivering I'd say close to 96% of the sound quality without the annoyance of the cord, but I will say the Bluebud X's are just a bit more comfortable as you don't have to wear something on your neck like the LG's design.
    Yes, the holiday season, especially Black Friday sales is just around the corner! I saw the JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones & wow..it caught my attention!! It's perfect for my traveling. The white one cost about $138 at Amazon. Hopefully, the price will go lower in days to come. I'm eyeing on this one! This will be the most expensive wireless Bluetooth headphone I even buy & I hope you're right TXGTOU.
    11-04-2014 01:55 AM
    I don't use wired often, but when I do I prefer my jack-hole on the bottom. Stay aural my friends.

only complaint about the note 4 is the headphone jack placement, anyone agree?-dos-equis-most-interesting-man.png
    11-04-2014 08:22 AM
    Yes, the holiday season, especially Black Friday sales is just around the corner! I saw the JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones & wow..it caught my attention!! It's perfect for my traveling. The white one cost about $138 at Amazon. Hopefully, the price will go lower in days to come. I'm eyeing on this one! This will be the most expensive wireless Bluetooth headphone I even buy & I hope you're right TXGTOU.
    Ugh oh, if that's the case maybe I should give you full disclosure. I bought the white Bluebud X's, the sound is great the fit for me is ok, but their customer service is HORRIBLE. I take my ear cushions off after every workout to wash them out and I noticed one pair of them started to separate from the inside after only a few months of ownership. I thought, no problem since they're supposed to have a long guarantee. I contacted customer support and they claim that the ear cushions were NOT covered. Considering how much I had paid for these things, I was rather put off by Jaybirds, but the sound on them does rival some mid-priced earphones. Oh and they are compatible with the Note 4 (FF/Rew Pause, & Play all work).
    Yk Chin likes this.
    11-04-2014 07:19 PM
    I am coming from iPhone which all had the headphone jacks on the top of the phone until I believe the iPhone 5 then they changed the 3.5mm to be on the bottom. It's very annoying at the top because if using headphones then they get in the way of your picture taking, anyone else agree?
    Wired headphones are outdated
    Get wireless Bluetooth
    11-04-2014 07:31 PM
    I like it on top better as well.
    11-05-2014 11:50 AM
    As some one who doesn't have Bluetooth in his car. Having the audio and charging wire coming out of both ends of the phone while in a car holder just looks ridiculous and stupid. I miss both ports on the bottom.
    11-05-2014 01:25 PM
    As some one who doesn't have Bluetooth in his car. Having the audio and charging wire coming out of both ends of the phone while in a car holder just looks ridiculous and stupid. I miss both ports on the bottom.
    I doubt anyone cares about the look of a phone in a holder .. just my opinion .
    11-05-2014 01:36 PM
87 ... 234