First day with Note 4, longtime iPhone user. Used Smart Switch to successfully transfer contacts, photos, apps (or equivalents), music from iTunes.

Two questions:

Backup of Note 4: used iTunes for iPhone, what do you use to make a backup of Note 4 (Kies?)

Do I just use Google's 'Play Music' to play back?

Thanks in advance
    11-02-2014 01:04 PM
    I use an SD card for my app backup and Google play music for music backup. As long as you have a Gmail account all your contacts will be saved. Be sure to buy music from amazon rather than Google play store because only the play music app will play the songs from the Google play store. If you d load music from other sources you will be able to play those songs on any music player app including play music.

Google pretty much backs everything up for you. When I got the N4 and activated the Google play account it automatically started downloading all my apps from the previous phone. Lollipop will allow you to even backup all your settings and transfer to another phone.

Posted via the Android Central App
    UniQue WerkX likes this.
    11-02-2014 01:17 PM
    First day with Note 4, longtime iPhone user. Used Smart Switch to successfully transfer contacts, photos, apps (or equivalents), music from iTunes.

Two questions:

Backup of Note 4: used iTunes for iPhone, what do you use to make a backup of Note 4 (Kies?)

Do I just use Google's 'Play Music' to play back?

Thanks in advance
    For music you should download double twist. It's a great app to convert iTunes to android. I got this app from XDA developers.

Posted via Verizon Samsung Galaxy S5😎
    11-02-2014 01:25 PM
    Welcome...check out my thread from a few hours ago...we're in the same boat lol

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-02-2014 01:52 PM