It's not bad but I remember it being much louder in best buy. When I tried it there it was so loud you could hear it across the store.
    11-02-2014 08:38 PM
    I have no problem with mine. And it is louder then my past phones.
    But yes, I don't think my Verizon unit is as loud as the demo was in BB.
    11-02-2014 08:59 PM
    Could it be that there is a difference in the speakers between the different carrier versions and factories of origin? Not only are differences in volume being reported. Some complain theirs sound tinny and distorted when at louder volumes. Others say theirs sound fine. Again I wonder if one carrier has a less loud speaker while another may have a louder but more tinny sound.

Posted via Android Central App
    11-02-2014 09:21 PM
    What one person considers loud or good quality is not necessarily what another would describe. Even your own perception can be significantly affected by the environment or what you were hearing a short time before, and what sound you use for testing.. The only way to compare is to have both side-by-side, and play the same music or sounds.

Has anyone been able to say that sound quality varies from phone-to-phone by comparing the two side-by-side?

-Joe
    11-02-2014 10:34 PM
    Could it be that there is a difference in the speakers between the different carrier versions and factories of origin? Not only are differences in volume being reported. Some complain theirs sound tinny and distorted when at louder volumes. Others say theirs sound fine. Again I wonder if one carrier has a less loud speaker while another may have a louder but more tinny sound.

Posted via Android Central App
    I don't think this is case. As my Note 4 (I live in Canada) volume isn't that loud even though the volume it set to max.

I wonder if it's an OS issue.
    11-02-2014 11:20 PM