Speck case release?

fragologist

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Anyone know when and if Speck will release cases for the N4? They already have them for the new iPad cases...why no love for android phones?:(

mcgeorge36

Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
And the holes seem to line up with my Verizon variant. This is my first speck case and I pretty much like it so far.

Yogi217

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
Shut up! I love this case for my Note 3! I'm ordering now!

Update:
Wow. It's not even on speck's website. And not on Amazon! But bestbuy seems to have them. Ill wait until amazon gets them and pick one up. This is a great case for a huge phone.

sforsyth01

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
Shut up! I love this case for my Note 3! I'm ordering now!

Update:
Wow. It's not even on speck's website. And not on Amazon! But bestbuy seems to have them. Ill wait until amazon gets them and pick one up. This is a great case for a huge phone.

I couldn't wait. I went to best buy and overpaid for it. LOL.

-Shawn
Noting the World One S-Pen at a Time

philip42

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
I love the Speck Grip series. It was the one I settled on for my S4 and stuck with it and I tried a lot. Not sure it'd make the Note too big though.

Posted via the Android Central App

Yogi217

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
I love the Speck Grip series. It was the one I settled on for my S4 and stuck with it and I tried a lot. Not sure it'd make the Note too big though.

I had it on the note 3 and it was great. It's a little expensive, and they usually don't go on sale much (at least the note 3 one didn't when I was in the market).

But it can't be beat for grip, and grip is important on a phablet if you use it frequently (and while on the move).

I'll be getting one asap.

philip42

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
Yes, for "grippyness" they can't be beaten. Also, quite sturdy being a hard shell so if it does take a tumble you'll probably be alright. I love the grip for one handed texting.

slinky

May 8, 2013
Visit site
I just received a Speck Note 3 case on eBay, for those interested, which seems genuine and has the hologram (or is the best fake box I have ever seen). I ordered from here:

100-Authentic-Speck-CandyShell-Grip-Case-Cover-For-Samsung-Galaxy-Note-3-III-/331327949842

I bought the white and blue one even though I have a black device. Don't know how many they have left but it's $23, which is significantly discounted.

OK, I can't post links even though some peeps at the top know who I am, lol. ;) What makes this case great is the form factor. While I prefer a cover replacement for the Note series, this one adds minimum bulk and seems to provide ample protection, without a doubt. It is also very grippy. Not so crazy about the look for a business person (or what it may look like with the black model) but it's best of breed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair