What's the easiest way to root my Note 4?

davidblake

Banned
Oct 28, 2014
Visit site
Is there a one click root available now?

Well, I would say the best and easiest way to root a device is talking help of CF auto root, you just need to flash the CF auto root file over to the device using the ODIN and you will get the root permission. You can have a look over the XDA thread that discuss the same i.e. How to root your Note4 with the helps of CF Auto Root in just simple steps and I don't think other than that you can find more easiest way to root your device. Just follow the steps give over there and you will be going good in rooting your Note 4.

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
That looks difficult. I rooted my Note 3 with one click using an app and no computer. Is this possible with Note 4?

If that seems difficult to you, you should absolutely not be rooting any phone. And I'm not being sarcastic. I'm being quite serious and doing you a favor. If you want root, learn what you are doing beforehand. And no there is no one click app now anyway.

douger

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
If that seems difficult to you, you should absolutely not be rooting any phone. And I'm not being sarcastic. I'm being quite serious and doing you a favor. If you want root, learn what you are doing beforehand. And no there is no one click app now anyway.

Word. Too many people attempt to root their devices without knowing why they're doing it or the implications of it.

If you have a Verizon phone, I don't think they have root for that yet.