06-15-2015 01:01 AM
28 12
tools
    I guess your right it could happen, but once it is said the phone went in the sink full of dish water I'm pretty sure 99% of the managers are going to deny replacement.

But any way, I never was replying to you or anyone. I was just making a statement. If I'm replying to someone I quote the post. Sorry for any hard feelings, just chatting is all. :-)
    Never any hard feelings..:-)

Also, you will be surprised at the response coming from managers when you explain your case and give them and their company praise all at the same time. In other words, the same format as a "persuasive essay".. You build up the other side, then ask for a favor..It has worked for me more than it has failed, and really, the worst can come of it, is a "NO"..

Cheers on this side always,
    11-08-2014 04:04 PM
    Could not find my Note 4... looking for good 20 min. I was sitting outside of the house on a bench next to a bucket half full of rain water so I figured I'd look in... and sure enough. Just got the phone a week ago... so imagine all of the non kosher words running through my mind. I quickly pulled the battery out, went to the bathroom, grabbed the blow dryer, set it on hot, and spent next half hour cooking my phone (keep in mind... phone was under water for at least 20 minute). Anyway, I am posting this an hour after I found my phone under water with this very phone. Good to know modern tech does not immediately short circuit when exposed to water. Props to Scamsung.
    06-14-2015 07:20 PM
    Could not find my Note 4... looking for good 20 min. I was sitting outside of the house on a bench next to a bucket half full of rain water so I figured I'd look in... and sure enough. Just got the phone a week ago... so imagine all of the non kosher words running through my mind. I quickly pulled the battery out, went to the bathroom, grabbed the blow dryer, set it on hot, and spent next half hour cooking my phone (keep in mind... phone was under water for at least 20 minute). Anyway, I am posting this an hour after I found my phone under water with this very phone. Good to know modern tech does not immediately short circuit when exposed to water. Props to Scamsung.
    Eek. I fear for your phones life. You should really not use a hot dryer. And should have just blown a fan or something for a couple of days, then put the battery in. Your initial use being fine is not an indicator of your problem solved. You could have issues come up in the next following days. Careful!

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-15-2015 01:01 AM
28 12