So i seen the style on font when writing with the s pen and i like and just found out its called Lindsey Samsung font anyone have it or know how to get it???

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-04-2014 12:07 PM
    Is it a font to add for the s note app?

girls love tech too
    11-04-2014 12:31 PM
    I'm not sure what you mean about the writing with S Pen part since that would be your own handwriting or convert to the font of the phone. But if you want to download fonts I would look at either iFont or HiFont apps. I haven't confirmed they work with the Note 4 but they do with the Note 3. I also don't know for sure they have the Lindsey font but they are your two best first things to try.
    11-04-2014 01:04 PM
    I'm not sure what you mean about the writing with S Pen part since that would be your own handwriting or convert to the font of the phone. But if you want to download fonts I would look at either iFont or HiFont apps. I haven't confirmed they work with the Note 4 but they do with the Note 3. I also don't know for sure they have the Lindsey font but they are your two best first things to try.
    So I did some looking as well and I downloaded (love fonts). It changes the phones default fonts, but when I go into s note app, those fonts that are by default won't change. I guess that is what he means by s pen fonts.

girls love tech too
    11-04-2014 04:03 PM
    I believe what the OP was trying to say was... When writing using the s pen and you let the system recognize your writing, say on a new text message. It transforms your own writing into a text that is displayed with the Lindsey font.

If that's what you're saying, I know I have that font in my pc. But the problem is I have no idea how to install it(?!) so...

Fonts-hello.jpg
    islandbaby and cachun402 like this.
    11-04-2014 07:07 PM
    Yeah that one i see it too when im on hancom office and i can change the font to that one but was wanting to actually use it on my font on my phone

11-04-2014 11:37 PM
    I ended up finding the font name of it is called Lindsey Regular and Lindsey Bold but trying to charge $35 each for them

11-05-2014 12:39 PM
    what's the Name of the app?

girls love tech too
    11-05-2014 12:52 PM
    what's the Name of the app?

girls love tech too
    No app not that i know of but found it online

honey_bee_33 likes this.
    11-06-2014 04:13 PM
    No app not that i know of but found it online