Hello to all. I haven't had much time to check out a lot of the videos & stuff on the Note 4 that I ordered (my Dads been sick.)
    Anyway, my Note4 arrived today & I can't figure out how to get my full size keyboard back after trying the one handed mode?? I put my screen back to full size but the keyboard still small? ?
    And second, how the hell do I get rid of this magazine briefing upon opening up my N. 4 ? Thanks for the help guys (& gals! ) DMarie

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-04-2014 05:06 PM
    1. In the keyboard, long press on the settings/mic button and choose the keyboard icon.

2. Long press on the home screen and choose Home Screen settings and turn off briefing.
    11-04-2014 05:21 PM
    Hey jpr, thanks soo much for your help with getting that mag. briefing outta here!! But my keyboard is still an issue. I did what you said but it didn't change the size. It's still smaller than when I first turned on my phone. Initially, I had a nice sized keyboard where the keys were spaced out beautifully. Now is still small with the arrows on either side.Any other suggestions?? Thanks again, DMarie

11-04-2014 07:30 PM
    Hey jpr, thanks soo much for your help with getting that mag. briefing outta here!! But my keyboard is still an issue. I did what you said but it didn't change the size. It's still smaller than when I first turned on my phone. Initially, I had a nice sized keyboard where the keys were spaced out beautifully. Now is still small with the arrows on either side.Any other suggestions?? Thanks again, DMarie

When you clicked the keyboard icon you should have gotten choices for normal, floating, one handed. You should also have an option under your one handed settings.
    11-04-2014 07:38 PM
    Yeah, I'm not sure what's going on, whn I press the mic button & then the keyboard button it doesn't give me ANY of the k. board options you mentioned (floating etc.). It just closes out & the k.board's the same. I tried turning off all the 1-handed features & re-started the phone & finally that brought the normal size k.board back! Not sure what to do about none of the keyboard options showing up, though. Any thoughts??? Thanks again for the help! DMarie

11-04-2014 08:12 PM