Note 4 vs. Note Edge?

Trinatek

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
I very much so wanted the Edge when I first heard about it, and also thought it looked cool as ****. However, the more I've seen it, the more I've become used to the way it looks - and surprisingly I've kind of grown to dislike the phone.

The deal breakers for me was probably that 1) I needed a new phone, 2) It's kind of limited edition, so I'm not sure how much is gonna be developed with its added feature in mind, 3) I seem to remember reading somewhere that the battery life wasn't quite as good as the normal Note 4s.

salmanahmad

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
My honest recommendation would be to get the Note 4, not the Edge primarily because the Edge will be more fragile and expensive.

The Note 4 will offer you everything(and more) that any other smartphone will. The Note Edge isn't bad either but for the price it just ain't worth it IMO.

On a side note I would like to ask what it making you give up your Lumia 920? I hear it is still going to get updated to the next version of Windows Phone.

qbnkelt

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
Yah I'm curious. Haven't seen anything about it coming out.

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4 ❤

Chris Beaudoin

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
I have the Note edge. I love it. It makes multitasking even more of a breeze. Also simple things like being able to watch a movie or edit a word document and get an incoming call on the edge screen instead of right on top of the work I'm doing is worth the extra money. The desk clock makes the phone functional even when it's just sitting there. I had the note 4 and the edge is the same phone but with added functionally. Obviously you have to pay for that. And as far as accessories and screen portectors, Amazon has a top on them. Skinomi makes both a screen protector and a full body kit. I would never go back to a regular phone again. I love the phone more than my old note 4. Also you absolutely do not accidentally hit the edge screen. I have NEVER done it.

Posted via the Android Central App

jerrycau123

Mar 13, 2015
Visit site
The Note 4 is by far the best phone I have ever owned! I believe the Note 4 is the best phone on the market... I love the design of the Edge but I will wait until the Note 5 comes out....The Galaxy S6 makes the new IPhone look like a piece of junk!

Posted via the Android Central App

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I've been using my Note Edge as my main phone because my Note 4 has the camera focus problem. Can't sit there waiting two minutes until the camera decides to focus if it ever does to take a picture.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463