WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I'm going to get some coffee anyone want anything from Dunkin' Doughnotes???
From The Next Big Thing...Is Mine!!!

Posted via the Android Central App
Thinking about Dunkin DoNotes right Note. May need to make a late Note drive to get some Boston Kremes and pepperNote Mocha latte.

Scribbled from the mighty pen of my Galaxy Note 4!

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Note a good day today. I have absoNotely no energy. Just need to take a cat Note for an hour. Maybe that will enerNote me. I still have five more hours mind-Noting work to do.

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
I personotely did note think the puns would note so strong. Although note hard to catch on to, it definotely requires thought. Good stuff. Now I'm off to watch the official YT pun video!

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Note going to lie. Looking forward to spending some quality time with my smartNote all Note long. I'm going to play with the settings a little and customize even further to my liking. I'm ready to get persoNote with my device. And for all of you dirty minded individuals, this post is posiNotely inNotecent. Just me and my boo. I mean my Note. ;)

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
The Patriots domiNoted the Colts last Note. They may be the best team in the NoteFL. Go Pats! By the way, my Bears won too. Slightly less enthusiastic go Bears!

DMarie04

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
Note a good day today. I have absoNotely no energy. Just need to take a cat Note for an hour. Maybe that will enerNote me. I still have five more hours mind-Noting work to do.

You will note have any energy on a gray, rainy day, like today!

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
AbsoNotely too cold outside today. Wish I could stay home, but I have too much work to do at the office. Going Notes with these sub-freezing temperaNotes. Bring summer back.

fragologist

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Can't believe this thread continues on. Don't you people have noteing better to do.

I am in the process of making my Note 4 self aware.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool