11-29-2014 01:32 AM
58 123
tools
    Naked most of the time. I usually only use a case when I'm playing golf or doing something when the chances of damaging my phone are high.

Posted from my monsterous Note 4 or Note Pro 12.2.
    11-20-2014 11:56 PM
    Samsung S view case and glass tempered screen protector. Never naked. My previous note2 and 3 were protected too.

Posted via Android Central App
    11-21-2014 12:21 AM
    Naked...I've never dropped any of my phones, but if I do, Squaretrade has my back. $5 a month and $75 for each damage repair.

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-21-2014 12:39 AM
    Naked for a few reasons:
    1- I love the design and look of the phone without the case (especially the backing).
    2- I have the extended warranty from Samsung so I have some weight off my shoulders.
    3- If I scratched the back housing I can always buy a replacement back.
    11-21-2014 12:47 AM
    Naked.
    I don't like any case made for note 4.
    And also the note 4 is the best phablet that feels great in the hand without a case. You just learn to be more careful though.

11-21-2014 08:59 AM
    Verus Thor case. Cases and screen protectors help keep the device in top condition if you ever plan to sell it.
    11-21-2014 09:31 AM
    I was with you on hating screen protectors but allowed myself to get talked into a tempered glass one for my Note 3. Glad I did... It saved me when I dropped my phone in the Grand Canyon - about a 20 foot fall. Between that screen protector and the UAG case there was no damage to my phone. The case was a mess and the screen protector cracked but they did their job and saved my phone.

good point, i can see the tempered glass thigns being cool becuase it actual glass to the touch is the same no loss there and if that cracks first before you screen i could see a tempered glass working for me.

i like the glass idea. seems like a good product.
    11-21-2014 09:53 AM
    I love this question. I'm naked more these days because my case has scratched my phone's edges.

But I also like how my case looks on the phone.

I have square trade, and a leather pouch from bear motion ($10 on amazon). Thinking about taking the screen protector off too....

I've never gone naked with a phone before, so I'm nervous about going all in!
    11-21-2014 10:18 AM
    I would do naked, but I don't want a flaw. I have a UAG case, very nice, but I wanted something between that and naked, so I ordered ...
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...cUvbUpU4072944

Excellent fit.
    11-21-2014 10:20 AM
    Even though the Note 4 feels great in the head. I still have to protect my phone. So I purchased a case for this bad boy.

Posted Verizon Note 4
    11-21-2014 10:25 AM
    Thanks a lot all you naked buffs...was keeping at least an S-View case on until I kept reading these threads! ! Obviously, I see I'm not alone in wanting to use my Beautiful, White Note 4 just the way she is, without anything to mask her clean lines & great looks!!! So, right now I'm writing this from my totally bare Note 4! (Although I'll be forced to cover her up again before going out & about.)

Posted From MY Next Big Thing!!
    11-21-2014 03:28 PM
    I will never use cases or screen protectors on any device I buy.

I buy for many reasons but design is definitely one of them.

To use a case means I am then covering up that said design.

Plus I won't live my life ruled strictly by health & safety lol

11-21-2014 03:36 PM
    Do any of you naked nellies sell your phones when you upgrade? Any major loss in sale price? I mean any noticeable difference in your sale price v maybe one that was cased?
    11-21-2014 03:43 PM
    I go between naked and absolute minimal case (almost no protection). I have an otterbox for when I feel like using it. I don't resell my phone (usually keep as a backup if something happened to my current phone, or give to a family member), but VZ staff has always been impressed with the condition of my phone after 2 years. I just don't drop the thing, or plunge it in water.

11-22-2014 08:04 PM
    Protected of course!

11-23-2014 06:22 AM
    Naked most of the time.
    11-23-2014 07:53 AM
    i use both of my note 4 phones naked why cover

Ulimate Note 3
    11-23-2014 09:11 AM
    I've got a Spigen Tough Armor case on mine but every once in a while I'll take it out of the case when playing with it because it looks so sexy
    11-23-2014 10:31 AM
    I have always carried my phones naked but did install a screen protector when the screens were made of plastic..

My N/3 was damaged and I did not have a cell phone for a few weeks because I was waiting for the new N/4 instead of just getting another N/3 to replace the damaged N/3.

I had my N/3 on the table next to my bed charging it up and was drinking a soda from a glass filled with ice forgot to use a coaster. The ice filled glass caused condensation and although it was just a tiny puddle it managed to come in contact with the charger plug. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed steam coming from my phone and when I picked up the phone I could see the plastic back cover was dammaged from the heat. One of the things I like about the N/3 and N/4 is how slim they are but I believe that that small difference in the the size that the cover added I believe that extra millimeter would have been enough to keep the water from coming into contact with the charger connecter.

I ordered my N/4 in white which I like a lot but the cover is gold metallic which looks better than the white and the kick stand is a nise feature if you want to stream movies.

My next decision is to cover or not cover the screen. The new glass screens are scratch proof but they can be dammaged,

Will the new screen propectors really keep the glass from being cracked and with this newsuper sharp screen on the N/4 I am wondering if the make the movie I am streaming less clear and sharp.

I would like to know if the are worth in stalling. If you re happy or unhappy thit the clarity of your display after installing the protector I would like to know the make and model

This is the gold cover I bought and I like it a lot but it does make the phone larger and heaver (not a huge difference but noticeable)

Amazon.com: Galaxy Note 4 Case, Spigen® [Dual Layer] Galaxy Note 4 Case Protective **NEW** [Slim Armor] [Champagne Gold] Dual Layer Protective Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (2014) - Champagne Gold (SGP11126): Cell Phones & Accessories

Attachment 146037
    Really nice case and I really like the kickstand, but the reviews on Amazon were pretty mixed. I use Incipio. It never fails. I hate using cases, because I like the feel of the phone, but I'd rather have at least a little protection than a $100 insurance deductible. My niece has an S5 and she has a bling bumper case that I like, but they were not available for the Note a couple of weeks ago.

As for the glass protector, I splurged and bought the Invisible Shield Glass protector and it is awesome! I bought it at Verizon and had the rep install it for me. It is worth the money. So much better than the plastics.
    11-23-2014 11:26 AM
    Case, always. My job takes me to a variety of environments regularly, so I need dust and shock protection from time to time.

I am also good for at least one japanese cartoon seizure a year that seems to send my phone scattering across an asphalt parking lot, concrete pad, or other really anti-phone friendly surface. I never seem to have them when I'm walking through a pillow factory.

NICE V-dub LaTuFu!

I just got this and I love it... for the same reasons! http://www.amazon.com/i-Blason-Holst...cUvbUpU4078194
    LaTuFu likes this.
    11-23-2014 11:46 AM
    Case, always. My job takes me to a variety of environments regularly, so I need dust and shock protection from time to time.

I am also good for at least one japanese cartoon seizure a year that seems to send my phone scattering across an asphalt parking lot, concrete pad, or other really anti-phone friendly surface. I never seem to have them when I'm walking through a pillow factory.
    Lol made me chuckle

LaTuFu likes this.
    11-23-2014 07:57 PM
    Otterbox Defender for me. I don't want to take the chance of killing a 700.00 phone.

11-23-2014 08:28 PM
    Both.. at work I have a case on it.. when I'm home or go out I take it off.. it's a good looking phone so the less the better..

11-23-2014 09:04 PM
    My Verizon store got a detective batch on the invisible shields. They had a other glass screen protector. It's decent.

Posted via Android Central App
    11-23-2014 11:35 PM
    Sort of...

No case but I do have a Screen Protector and using a Pouch/Sleeve.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk
    11-24-2014 01:12 AM
58 123