Greyed Out Fast Charging

iOSConvert2k14

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
Quick question: When I attach my fast charger I receive the notification that I am using the fast charger but the box is greyed out in battery settings. Does this mean it is indeed charging fast? I notice that I only get around 40% charge in 30 minutes which I am not complaining about but it is not the 50% in 30 minutes that Samsung advertises. I went from 14% at 8:15pm to 100% at 9:40pm which, again, am not complaining. The device also states that it is charging with AC instead of USB which is good. Just wondering :)

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Make sure power saving mode is turned off. This should give you the option of checking fast charging. But your charging times are on Parr with what it should be.

Hope that helped!

Posted via the Android Central App

keyzlife

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Quick question: When I attach my fast charger I receive the notification that I am using the fast charger but the box is greyed out in battery settings. Does this mean it is indeed charging fast? I notice that I only get around 40% charge in 30 minutes which I am not complaining about but it is not the 50% in 30 minutes that Samsung advertises. I went from 14% at 8:15pm to 100% at 9:40pm which, again, am not complaining. The device also states that it is charging with AC instead of USB which is good. Just wondering :)

The fast charge box gets greyed out once you connect a charger. To tick the box on or off you have to disconnect the charger. Based on your numbers, those look like fast charging speeds. They will fluctuate based on syncing, screen use, apps running and so on.

Sent from my SVF14N16CXS using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm