Hey all,

I have been scouring the forums looking for a solution for screen on time for the Note 4. All I have been seeing is updates for carriers in the US. What about Canada? I am with Telus and there was an update out of box but I'm not to sure it had anything to do with the screen on time. I love this phone so much but the SOT and bluetooth issues are getting to me. Just to be clear, I am not to sure yet if there is a bluetooth issue, I am still trouble shooting and testing this. I notice the battery drop quite quickly during sot and only get about 4 hrs at best 5. People are reporting that they are getting 7+ hrs of sot. That's what I would like.

Any suggestions or comments?

Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Canadian Note 4 Screen on Time update-1415248862619.jpg   Canadian Note 4 Screen on Time update-1415248874458.jpg  
    11-05-2014 11:41 PM
    It's true that new firmware delivered far better battery life. i heard that in the Netherlands too.

I understand that powerful devices drain the battery when playing heavy 3D games.
    With my Oneplus One i can get 10 hours of screen on time. As long as i don't play heavy games. I use my phone most of the time at night, so brightness is as low as possible. i dont use BT, but Wifi all the time
    Screen on time is just an indication of the battery life. It's hard to compare them especially if you don't know what other ppl do with their phones or what their settings are.
    Try lowering brightness, this consumes most of the battery, and if you dont use wifi and/or BT kill them.

Your statistics-screen shows some strange figures. i'm missing Wifi and BT. Are they that low?
    When i sum the percentages i'm still missing about 20%, where did they go?
    11-06-2014 02:21 AM