Back isn't flush on the back and obviously doesn't fit?

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
On my Verizon note 4 the back cover doesn't fit on flush and can notice there is space... Should I see if I can get a new back from Samsung?

lterry913

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
I have heard you have to kind of slide the bottom tabs in first then snap on the rest of the cover...hope it works. I have also heard if you press to hard trying to get it on the wrong way you can break those tabs off and then the case will be loose at the bottom.

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
On my Verizon note 4 the back cover doesn't fit on flush and can notice there is space... Should I see if I can get a new back from Samsung?

Like she said, start at the bottom, then work your way up one side, top, then down the other. On mine, especially near the left bottom corner, I have to use a little force.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Wherever you got it from should be able to exchange it for you if it is just the back cover.

Out of curiosity can you take a picture?
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Last edited:

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Wherever you got it from should be able to exchange it for you if it is just the back cover.

Out of curiosity can you take a picture?
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Probably not going to bother and just deal with it. Not a big deal and noticed it was alot harder to put this on vs the t-mobile variant I had and that it doesn't feel like it's completely on like the other one. Doing it from bottom to top solves most of the issue.

If my iPad can take a good picture I'll post one later

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Probably not going to bother and just deal with it. Not a big deal and noticed it was alot harder to put this on vs the t-mobile variant I had and that it doesn't feel like it's completely on like the other one. Doing it from bottom to top solves most of the issue.

If my iPad can take a good picture I'll post one later

Will be interesting to see the extent of your problem. Perhaps it's just a dodgy back cover which can be replaced, rather than it being the clip.

Posted via the Android Central App

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Will be interesting to see the extent of your problem. Perhaps it's just a dodgy back cover which can be replaced, rather than it being the clip.

818a46d96f844b9fd1191b76481124bb.jpg

I was looking at it before and looked bad when I was writing the first post but doesn't look as bad but since I know it's there it's annoying now lol

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
It's very subtle and I was expecting it to be a bit worse lol

But try not to think about it, really this is just my thoughts.....

It's not that bad :)

Lol when I initially posted this thread it was worse but suggesting to start at the bottom actually helps. Before it clearly was there

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Lol when I initially posted this thread it was worse but suggesting to start at the bottom actually helps. Before it clearly was there

Well glad it's helped and I had a similar issue top corner of my Note 3.

But relax now and enjoy the Note 4 :)

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Glad you got it fixed :). I checked my Note 4 as well and it's flush .. But as you said I snap from the bottom up and that helps.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    560 KB · Views: 52

NickA

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
Bottom up for me too. It's hard to snap on, but I like that because it fits nice and tight.

anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Yup, I was seeing the same thing initially with that small gap at the bottom as I'd swap out for a fresh battery. But later discovered the cover must be put on bottom first (holding it at a slight angle then laying it down) so the clips line up and slide into their respective slots allowing the cover to fit flush. Otherwise those bottom clips just won't snap in. Also found the more you take the back cover off (ex. to swap out for a fresh battery) the easier it gets to put it back on; all the clips then just snap in easily as you press around the edges. :)

vasekvi

May 5, 2013
Visit site
Glad you got it fixed. I am envious of the double beveled edges you note 4 users have. Looks very nice.

Mine only gets a single beveled edge.

Sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note Edge on AT&T

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1417968532737.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1417968532737.jpg
    234.1 KB · Views: 21

Niko K

Oct 28, 2014
Visit site
I just saw the picture and I had the same problem.......I took off the cover and snapped it in from the top down starting with the problem area. But it will definately go flush, so redo it, some say bottom up, mine worked top down..... but don't settle for it not to be flush because the dust will KILL it. Enjoy

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana