On my Verizon note 4 the back cover doesn't fit on flush and can notice there is space... Should I see if I can get a new back from Samsung?
    11-06-2014 03:28 PM
    I have heard you have to kind of slide the bottom tabs in first then snap on the rest of the cover...hope it works. I have also heard if you press to hard trying to get it on the wrong way you can break those tabs off and then the case will be loose at the bottom.
    Prince_Poppycock likes this.
    11-06-2014 04:28 PM
    On my Verizon note 4 the back cover doesn't fit on flush and can notice there is space... Should I see if I can get a new back from Samsung?
    Like she said, start at the bottom, then work your way up one side, top, then down the other. On mine, especially near the left bottom corner, I have to use a little force.
    11-06-2014 04:57 PM
    Wherever you got it from should be able to exchange it for you if it is just the back cover.

Out of curiosity can you take a picture?
    Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4
    11-06-2014 05:25 PM
    Wherever you got it from should be able to exchange it for you if it is just the back cover.

Out of curiosity can you take a picture?
    Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4
    Probably not going to bother and just deal with it. Not a big deal and noticed it was alot harder to put this on vs the t-mobile variant I had and that it doesn't feel like it's completely on like the other one. Doing it from bottom to top solves most of the issue.

If my iPad can take a good picture I'll post one later

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    11-06-2014 06:22 PM
    Probably not going to bother and just deal with it. Not a big deal and noticed it was alot harder to put this on vs the t-mobile variant I had and that it doesn't feel like it's completely on like the other one. Doing it from bottom to top solves most of the issue.

If my iPad can take a good picture I'll post one later

Will be interesting to see the extent of your problem. Perhaps it's just a dodgy back cover which can be replaced, rather than it being the clip.

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-06-2014 06:27 PM
    Will be interesting to see the extent of your problem. Perhaps it's just a dodgy back cover which can be replaced, rather than it being the clip.

I was looking at it before and looked bad when I was writing the first post but doesn't look as bad but since I know it's there it's annoying now lol

11-06-2014 06:34 PM
    http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14...76481124bb.jpg

I was looking at it before and looked bad when I was writing the first post but doesn't look as bad but since I know it's there it's annoying now lol

It's very subtle and I was expecting it to be a bit worse lol

But try not to think about it, really this is just my thoughts.....

It's not that bad :-)

11-06-2014 07:11 PM
    It's very subtle and I was expecting it to be a bit worse lol

But try not to think about it, really this is just my thoughts.....

It's not that bad :-)

Lol when I initially posted this thread it was worse but suggesting to start at the bottom actually helps. Before it clearly was there

11-06-2014 07:13 PM
    Lol when I initially posted this thread it was worse but suggesting to start at the bottom actually helps. Before it clearly was there

Well glad it's helped and I had a similar issue top corner of my Note 3.

But relax now and enjoy the Note 4 :-)

11-06-2014 07:16 PM
    Good, its solved. 😜
    12-04-2014 11:37 PM
    Glad you got it fixed . I checked my Note 4 as well and it's flush .. But as you said I snap from the bottom up and that helps.
    Attached Thumbnails Back isn't flush on the back and obviously doesn't fit?-image.jpg  
    12-05-2014 12:34 AM
    Bottom up for me too. It's hard to snap on, but I like that because it fits nice and tight.

12-05-2014 01:00 AM
    Clips are not right at the edge, you have to push in about a half inch up from the bottom, it will pop flush.
    12-05-2014 02:10 AM
    Yup, I was seeing the same thing initially with that small gap at the bottom as I'd swap out for a fresh battery. But later discovered the cover must be put on bottom first (holding it at a slight angle then laying it down) so the clips line up and slide into their respective slots allowing the cover to fit flush. Otherwise those bottom clips just won't snap in. Also found the more you take the back cover off (ex. to swap out for a fresh battery) the easier it gets to put it back on; all the clips then just snap in easily as you press around the edges.
    12-05-2014 10:27 AM
    Glad you got it fixed. I am envious of the double beveled edges you note 4 users have. Looks very nice.

Mine only gets a single beveled edge.

Sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note Edge on AT&T
    Attached Thumbnails Back isn't flush on the back and obviously doesn't fit?-uploadfromtaptalk1417968532737.jpg  
    12-07-2014 11:09 AM
    I just saw the picture and I had the same problem.......I took off the cover and snapped it in from the top down starting with the problem area. But it will definately go flush, so redo it, some say bottom up, mine worked top down..... but don't settle for it not to be flush because the dust will KILL it. Enjoy
    02-07-2015 10:07 AM