To all recent iOS converts...
    Welcome to Android!

I hope your enjoying your new experiences with android. You picked one of the top android phones to switch to. Great choice.

I'm curious, after using your new Note 4 for a little while now, what are you top 3 features you most enjoy and wonder how you ever got by without them when using your old iPhone?

And, are you totally sold out on Android now and couldn't conceive of ever going back to iOS?

Or are you still on the fence?
    11-06-2014 07:24 PM
    Everything I did on the iPhone I do the same thing on the note. It's just a different look and feel to the OS.

IPhone is more simplistic on how things work and Apple has gotten that feature down to science. It's just so amazingly easy to use I can copy and paste texts on the fly with my eyes closed. On the android I find it aggravating when trying to do things in a rush while on the fly.

The main feature I like about the android is its almost like a PC. I can download torrents.
    11-06-2014 07:47 PM
    I don't know what is less efficient with copy/paste on Android vs iOS but maybe this app might help. I use it a lot when I want to copy many things one after another and then paste them somewhere else.

I know that the Note 4 is supposed to have greatly improved copy/paste a lot with the S Pen but I've not explored that much yet.

Clipper
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ojekti.clipper
    11-06-2014 07:59 PM
    I don't know what is less efficient with copy/paste on Android vs iOS but maybe this app might help. I use it a lot when I want to copy many things one after another and then paste them somewhere else.

I know that the Note 4 is supposed to have greatly improved copy/paste a lot with the S Pen but I've not explored that much yet.

Clipper
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ojekti.clipper
    Everything is at ur thumbs on ios along with double tap where you want to paste. Where as on the android it works in similar fashion when copying and pasting texts from the stock Internet app. But it's probably just years of habit that I have to forget.

I'm not partial to one brand so I will always look at what phone I want to buy based off other reasons than "it's a android/iphone". I was mainly an iPhone user because the iPhone was more aesthetically pleasing to me. But this year the note 4 caught my eyes and I wanted to try a bigger phone.

never had issues with iPhone and not having any issues with the note 4 either.
    I still use youtube, browse the web, text, call, email, etc, all the same. Nothing has changed, been improved, or degraded since changing to Android from ios.
    11-06-2014 08:46 PM
    To all recent iOS converts...
    Welcome to Android!

I hope your enjoying your new experiences with android. You picked one of the top android phones to switch to. Great choice.

I'm curious, after using your new Note 4 for a little while now, what are you top 3 features you most enjoy and wonder how you ever got by without them when using your old iPhone?

And, are you totally sold out on Android now and couldn't conceive of ever going back to iOS?

Or are you still on the fence?
    I love the predictive keyboard... you were at the mercy of whatever IOS thought you were trying to say and always had to double tap in order to correct it.

The LED indicator and the notification panel.

Being able to back up messages to Gmail.
    11-06-2014 08:56 PM
    I strongly agree on the copy and pasting being a huge adjustment.

Overall, I just love that I can change whatever I want. There's a tradeoff though, because iphone does just work great right out the box...however that's the best it will ever work.

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-06-2014 09:00 PM
    ... iphone does just work great right out the box...however that's the best it will ever work.
    Well said. Very little to no opportunity to change or improve how things work.
    logik brooklyn likes this.
    11-06-2014 09:28 PM
    The main thing for me is the multitasking being able to be on YouTube check email browsing the Web all at the same time is amazing..
    Second would be the spen some think it's a gimmick but I love writing and turn a lot of heads when I use it
    Last but not least the beautiful display..

Posted via the Android Central App
    Attached Thumbnails Question to all recent iOS converts...-screenshot_2014-11-06-18-29-28.jpg  
    Katrina White1 likes this.
    11-06-2014 09:29 PM
    The main thing for me is the multitasking being able to be on YouTube check email browsing the Web all at the same time is amazing..
    I agree. With such a big screen it only makes sense to be able to do more than one thing at time.
    11-07-2014 04:49 PM