Working out with a Note?

axia55

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
Considering moving to a Note but can't figure out what I would do with it during workouts/running. I'm not a big guy and it seems like in an armband it would be bulky and ridiculous looking. Any thoughts?

axia55

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
That looks pretty nice, if slightly pricey. At least it has dimensions so I could try cardboard cutout to get an idea of the size on my arm.

twolastnames

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site

shanghaichica

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
I always found it hard to go jogging with my note 3. However I suppose if I had trousers with a zip on the pocket it would have been a lot better. It got distracting as I had to hold onto the phone on my pocket to stop it from falling out. I find it much easier to use my S5. I'm still contemplating whether I'll get the note 4 or not. The only thing that is holding me back is that I've grown to love the portability of the 5S. It's so easy to use in one hand. I've owned both the original note and the note 3. I loved both but I'm a woman with small hands so it can get unwieldy at times. I'm giving myself two more weeks to decide.

Posted from my S5

GalaxyOnyxWitch

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
It is awkward as hell to work out with. The only time I use it at the gym is if I am on stationary bike and there is a ledge to read e-books and listen to music on.

rob6070

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
The one and only reason I miss my iPhone 5s is for when I'm biking or jogging. My note gets a bit bulky to have in the gym or for a run.

Posted via the Android Central App

eclectic11

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
Only issue I have in the gym with this phone is when using the leg press machine. That's about it. Buy a grippy case that won't slide out of your pocket. One thing I have thought about doing is just buying wireless headphones and keeping my note in A gym bag by my side when on a treadmill etc. No wires no phone in Your hand or pocket with that solution. As for running it's an issue with any phablet. I may try gear s as a solution. Not that I want to give Samsung all of my money but I maybe I'll put it on my Christmas list.

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
For the gym mine is in its belt clip. My son has my old note 2 and just puts it out of the way (top of equipment or window ledge) and has great Bluetooth signal in the area he's working out. We both use LG Tone plus headsets.

Posted via the Android Central App from the beast A.K.A. Note 4.

UM4Lyfe

Sep 15, 2015
Visit site
I use my Armpocket for everything. I took it to the Wintergreen Spartan Race and it was awesome. It kept my Droid Turbo safe in the Otter Box and I got to take my photos. Honestly I don't workout or run with anything else. I have tried and wasted so much money on others but I absolutely love my Ultra I-35. You can get $5 off I think the code I found was JF5Off

bobodobo

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I do a lot of running and dislike armbands and/or earphone cords. I use a TuneBelt waist belt (get the iP7 model for a Note 4, or iP6 if you use a case) and a bluetooth headset. Suits my needs perfectly.

not2gutta

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
I wear Bluetooth headphones and leave my phone sitting against a bench or wherever I am working out at. May be odd but hey don't have such a buldge in your pocket along with it falling out and smashing. I may look like a loonie leaving it all over the gym but whatever xP

achiquitachaser

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
I use a spybelt for my note 4 (another waster like pouch, think fanny pack but completely thin and barely noticeable under your shirt

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech