Anyone else have a home button that moves ever so slightly when you touch it on either side?

It works perfectly, but like previous Samsung devices in the past, has a home button that is a little clicky/wobbly/uneven sometimes (ie not every time). You have to be very OCD to feel it, so I guess that I'm OCD.

Others in the past have said that if sweat/moisture/etc gets in around the home button that that can cause the button to feel a little loose.
    11-06-2014 11:25 PM
    Dude (ette)stop looking for problems and just enjoy your phone. Best cure for OCD.
    11-06-2014 11:59 PM
    Mines perfect. No movement
    11-07-2014 12:10 AM
    Yes. It's been driving me nuts as it just started (day 12) and is kinda hard to perceive.

One thing i do notice if if I slide my finger left then right with slight pressure on the home key it rocks and clicks even though I haven't pressed down. So sometimes I feel like it double clicks??
    I don't know if it's always been this way or if I'm crazy imagining things.

Of course I'm sure BestBuy would think I'm nuts...but they don't have stock for replacement anyway. Probably will just live with it and if gets worse send it to SAMSUNG.
    Oh well.

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-07-2014 01:36 AM
    My note 3 had the same thing. It bugged me for a while but then I got over it. It didn't get any worse and it still had 100 % functionality. My boyfriend is using the phone now and I doubt he's even noticed it lol

Posted from my S5
    11-07-2014 02:29 AM
    Dude (ette)stop looking for problems and just enjoy your phone. Best cure for OCD.
    Lol exactly

11-07-2014 02:49 AM
    Maybe we can get Samsung to pay for our OCD meds???
    11-07-2014 05:43 AM
    I mean, I think that I know why it is like this: the home button is essentially built like a see-saw-the actual button is under our long home button and is only in the middle part. Therefore, the sides can shift if pressed. Oh well
    11-07-2014 05:48 AM
    Yes. It's been driving me nuts as it just started (day 12) and is kinda hard to perceive.

One thing i do notice if if I slide my finger left then right with slight pressure on the home key it rocks and clicks even though I haven't pressed down. So sometimes I feel like it double clicks??
    I don't know if it's always been this way or if I'm crazy imagining things.

Of course I'm sure BestBuy would think I'm nuts...but they don't have stock for replacement anyway. Probably will just live with it and if gets worse send it to SAMSUNG.
    Oh well.

Mine is identical. At least we know that it is just not our specific devices.
    11-08-2014 10:58 AM
    Every Note 3 I saw had a very crooked loose home button. I have yet to see a Note 4 with the same issue..
    11-08-2014 01:40 PM
    Mine doesn't move as you described,feels nice and solid

11-08-2014 02:27 PM
    I exchanged my black note 4 last night...the home button feels as it should in the new one but wonder how long it will last.
    All prior galaxy phones I've owned didn't have this problem (note, note 2, 3 s3 or s5).
    11-08-2014 02:50 PM
    my Note 3 had a wobbly home button, but I was pleasantly surprised to see that my Note 4 does not have this issue. Love this smartphone.

Scribbled from the mighty pen of my Galaxy Note 4!
    11-08-2014 03:55 PM
    Anyone else have a home button that moves ever so slightly when you touch it on either side?

It works perfectly, but like previous Samsung devices in the past, has a home button that is a little clicky/wobbly/uneven sometimes (ie not every time). You have to be very OCD to feel it, so I guess that I'm OCD.

Others in the past have said that if sweat/moisture/etc gets in around the home button that that can cause the button to feel a little loose.
    My home button is perfect but my volume rocker buttons are a little wobbly to me.

girls love tech too
    11-09-2014 01:13 PM
    Rock solid home button on my Note. No movement.
    11-09-2014 03:56 PM
    My home button is not completely flat it has a small bump in the center. it looks like the fingerprint sensor is coming out of it
    12-02-2014 04:01 PM