1) How do you scroll all the way up to a screen or the bottom ?

2) is there an easier way to take a screen shot ?

3) what is rooting is it like jailbreaking ? I used to jailbreak all my I devices is it the same? free in app purchases customisation etc...

4) can someone explain widgets ?? I never had this feature . If use the weather widget on the home screen is that constantly eating up data? What are apps or software that may rundata that you won't be aware ??c

5) camera ? Yes I know A lot of questions about this but what is your guys and girls settings? I notice when I record a video it's always so shaky even when in still and not moving or shaking hands almost an automatic headache.. and is the optical image stabilization apply to taking regular snapshots or is that just for recording ?

6) from my imac when I try to transfer video files from my iPhone it says it send to my note 4 but when I search on the videos or files it's never there . Is there a setting I need to change ?

7) how come when I send videos it's always so damn blurry like you tube on 56k???? Also how come I can only send one picture at a time ?

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-07-2014 10:47 AM
    I'll try to help as best I can...
    Usually when you're scrolling a little line appears on the right of your screen on most pages you can "grab" it and scroll faster but not always

I don't know of a way easier than palm swipe, but you can press the power and home button at the same time or use the S pen screen write function

Rooting is jailbreaking yes prettymuch

Widgets are sort of interactive app icons that don't necessarily open the app but activate its functions like a weather app or calender widget usually in the settings u can change how often they sync/update their information

Camera settings? Its best if u play with the camera take pic inside outside test different settings...HDR on/off ,force the flash or not...test the front camera in different situations someone else's setting may not work for u and where u take pictures, I'm not sure but it starting to seem like OIS doesn't apply to taking pics but I'm still testing

Try downloading MX player IOS videos dont seem to play on the native video player

Videos nowdays are high def and large files and too big to send via text at full resolution thus they are compressed and quality is lost...

Whew...!!! Hope this helps
    flexfield likes this.
    11-07-2014 11:31 AM
    1) How do you scroll all the way up to a screen or the bottom ?
    Search for List Scrolling in the settings under S Pen. Turn it on. Hover over the top or bottom of a list. It will scroll up and down (not quickly but this is one way). Push the scroll icon with the pen and it scrolls much quicker. Finger Flick is quickest.

2) is there an easier way to take a screen shot ?
    Press and hold home button and power at same time. Or, pull out the pen, choose Screen Write.

3) what is rooting is it like jailbreaking ? I used to jailbreak all my I devices is it the same? free in app purchases customisation etc...
    Yes. Fairly similar.

4) can someone explain widgets ?? I never had this feature . If use the weather widget on the home screen is that constantly eating up data? What are apps or software that may rundata that you won't be aware ??c
    Yes, uses data. Should be minimal but if you see a spike in days usage, check the Data usage stats under the settings. Look for the offensive app/widget.

6) from my imac when I try to transfer video files from my iPhone it says it send to my note 4 but when I search on the videos or files it's never there . Is there a setting I need to change ?
    Install Samsung Keis (Kies?, spelling?)
    11-07-2014 11:38 AM
    How does one post pictures to this forum?
    11-07-2014 11:02 PM
    How does one post pictures to this forum?
    Click the plus sign at the bottom left then click the 3 dots at the top right...
    TheDarkKnight0818 likes this.
    11-08-2014 02:21 AM
    Click the plus sign at the bottom left then click the 3 dots at the top right...
    Thanks! We'll that was simple
    11-08-2014 08:43 AM