So I have my 50% off coupon for samsung accessories, but both the extra battery and the spare batter with the charging case are out of stock. I have literally checked every day since I got my coupon and they arent coming in stock...has anyone bought one of these yet or are they still manufacturing them maybe?
    11-07-2014 02:32 PM
    So I have my 50% off coupon for samsung accessories, but both the extra battery and the spare batter with the charging case are out of stock. I have literally checked every day since I got my coupon and they arent coming in stock...has anyone bought one of these yet or are they still manufacturing them maybe?
    Order anyway. You'll get it once its available. Use the coupon now.
    11-07-2014 02:41 PM
    Order anyway. You'll get it once its available. Use the coupon now.
    If you're referring to the Samsung site, it will not allow you to complete your order. I tried to order the battery charging kit on 10/19. I received a confirmation email. Please see the excerpt below:

"Thank you for visiting the Samsung Mobile Accessory online store. This is a confirmation message regarding your backorder request.This is not a pre-order notification. You have to order again when you receive an e-mail notification about the availability of the product*The item(s) on this backorder request are expected to be back in stock within 4 weeks. Should your product become available within this time period, you will receive an e-mail notification with further instructions to complete your order. You will need to then login to Samsung and finalize your order online at ...*Your[/url] backorder information appears below."

It did not allow me to enter a discount code at all.

Posted via the Android Central App on my awesome Note 4
    11-07-2014 03:03 PM
    If you're referring to the Samsung site, it will not allow you to complete your order. I tried to order the battery charging kit on 10/19. I received a confirmation email. Please see the excerpt below:

"Thank you for visiting the Samsung Mobile Accessory online store. This is a confirmation message regarding your backorder request.This is not a pre-order notification. You have to order again when you receive an e-mail notification about the availability of the product*The item(s) on this backorder request are expected to be back in stock within 4 weeks. Should your product become available within this time period, you will receive an e-mail notification with further instructions to complete your order. You will need to then login to Samsung and finalize your order online at:*http://sso-us.samsung.com/sso/secure...t/account*Your backorder information appears below."

It did not allow me to enter a discount code at all.

Posted via the Android Central App on my awesome Note 4
    shopandroid.com
    11-07-2014 03:14 PM
    Yes I bought one from Samsung. Com

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-07-2014 03:44 PM
    Yes, I was talking about samsungs site, and no I cannot purchase it because it is out of stock. Guess Ill just have to wait it out.
    11-07-2014 05:39 PM
    I bought one and love it. Keep trying!!

Rocking the Note 4
    11-07-2014 05:54 PM
    I bought one when they were first available. It's even worth the $45 imo
    11-07-2014 06:10 PM
    You can buy it from Best Buy as well

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-07-2014 09:00 PM