I've had that case for several weeks now and love it. It's very thin, but the only thing that I don't like about it is that the back is slightly convex - when I put it on the wireless charger, it tends to spin - very minor annoyance for a great case.
    11-08-2014 06:45 AM
    11-08-2014 07:29 AM
    I had looked at that one. Ended up getting a clear one made by Ringke. I also got a black one but haven't opened it yet, the clear one looks great. The Ringke comes with a screen protector (haven't used it since I got one from Verizon). This one also has coverings that fit over the headphone jack and over the charging connector on the bottom of the phone. I thought those might be an annoyance but so far no issues. I just pop them open and connect the charger or plug in my earphones. All holes line up they way they should, increasing/decreasing volume works fine.
    I've been very happy with this one. Both the clear and black ones I got were about $21total, shipped. Got them off Amazon.
    11-08-2014 07:55 AM
    Hey whats up guys, been reading forums, just joined....Long time iphone user just made the jump to note 4 and loving it!! Was looking for a case and saw alot of people saying that the cases are not fitting the note 4 verizon version (mic holes). Found this clear case on amazon and fits mic holes perfect. Its a very soft plastic that did NOT scratch then phone so far and i think looks great. I also tested the camera laying flat and it does keep the camera a hair off my table when laying flat. It has small raised edges on the corners that keep camera from touching. Oh and case is not to slippery to hold and fits snugggg all way around. check it out....
    I have the Rinke Fusion in clear...very similar in looks to this one. However, the left mic cutout is completely covered. Also, there's some sagging down near the usb/power port.

So, it's going back. Maybe, I'll check out this other one. Thanks.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk Pro.
    11-08-2014 08:07 AM
    Why would it be specific to Verizon's Note 4?
    Because the Verizon note 4 version left mic hole is not in same location as other carries for some reason. Most cases for sale cover the one mic hole completely and u have to drill your own in the cover to fix the issue. This one has larger oval mic holes and fit my Verizon note perfect.
    11-08-2014 08:33 AM
    Because the Verizon note 4 version left mic hole is not in same location as other carries for some reason. Most cases for sale cover the one mic hole completely and u have to drill your own in the cover to fix the issue. This one has larger oval mic holes and fit my Verizon note perfect.
    Really? That's odd. I have Sprint.
    11-08-2014 08:37 AM
    That's odd. I have the Sprint Note 4.

I have also found this online & may buy it: "Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Case, Cimo [Wave] Premium Slim TPU Flexible Soft Case For Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (2014) - Clear" at:
    11-08-2014 08:40 AM
    After reading your post, I rechecked my Ringke clear fusion case. All the holes were cut out and I didn't notice any sagging. I also purchased a black case but havent opened it yet. Could be you got a defective one. Yes do return it.
    11-09-2014 08:59 AM