Hello All!

I am experiencing an issue with Recovery Mode on my Note 4. I have tried over and over again but I cannot boot into recovery mode. I would like to hard reset the device while wiping the cache partition because I am experiencing issues with Bluetooth and Battery Drain. What I am doing to boot into recovery mode is:

• Power off handset
    • Hold volume up, home button and power button simultaneously
    • Let go of power button once Note 4 logo appears

Now the thing is is that I have tried the last bit numerous ways, holding all three buttons together while the handset boots into its normal mode, tried letting go a few seconds later, earlier etc.
    I cannot for the life of me figure out why this handset will not boot into recovery mode, my S5 did it flawless every single time. Anyways, the odd thing here is that I did complete this boot into recovery mode once, chose factory data reset, which then, as usual, wiped the handset and off I went, had a great running handset. Except for a could issues with Bluetooth and battery drain. But I cannot get the phone to boot into recovery mode again!!! Did it once, but never again!

I cannot find anything about this on the internet, I can barely find anything about the Note 4 and issues online actually. Do I have a lemon?

I would really appreciate the help if anyone could help me with this! I am at a loss, oh and tried to speak to Samsung about this, man was that a mistake....useless!

Let me know!
    11-07-2014 06:51 PM
    I have had no issues booting into recovery. Try holding the buttons a little longer?? Bizaar.

Rocking the Note 4
    11-07-2014 07:25 PM
    Try pulling the battery then holding the 3 buttons (battery reinserted of course). Once the blue text shows up in the corner of the screen, release the power button.
    11-07-2014 07:29 PM
    Try pulling the battery then holding the 3 buttons (battery reinserted of course). Once the blue text shows up in the corner of the screen, release the power button.
    That's this issue, the blue text isn't showing up. Spoke to Samsung about this and they thought I was some stupid customer who didn't know what I was doing. I have a firm back ground in cellular and have a strong history as well. Thus not being a noon in trying to reset my phone.

Has anyone else had this issue or heard about this. Can anyone find anything about this on the net?
    11-08-2014 11:07 AM
    One place said to use Quick Boot app available from Google Play.
    11-08-2014 06:21 PM
    Never mind. Quick Boot, and a lot of the other apps, require root to get into the recover mode.
    11-09-2014 12:56 AM
    Hey all! So I figured out the issue! My note 4 was a lemon!!!! The volume up button wasn't working properly yesterday! So that's why it wouldn't boot into recovery. Thanks for all your help everyone!!!!
    11-09-2014 05:59 PM
    Thank you very much !
    09-04-2015 02:20 PM
    my moto g2 cant power up
    it switched off while updating to mashmellow..
    what can i do
    06-08-2016 05:35 AM