Note 3 to 4

DMarie04

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
I think so! But I also think it depends on how you use your phone & what you use most often. I had a SG-3 previous to my new Note 4, quite a change I know, but I also have a Note 2014 Ed. tablet with the S pen & multi window features which I love & use all the time. So, I knew the N4 would prob. be a good choice for me. They have a lot of videos on u-tube about the Note 4's features, specs & reviews, they may help you decide if it's worth it for you or not? Good luck!

Posted via the Android Central App

tech_fan

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
I have the Note 3 right now and am debating to move to the Note 4. Of all the devices, if I had to upgrade, I would probably opt for the Note 4 from the stylus standpoint. I did have the Moto X for a few days but I found the screen too small and the battery life to be subpar. I also liked the assortment of accessories for the Note 4.

Note 4 has a better display. Stylus is easier to write with. They eliminated the fluff when you pull the S pen out. You also have the option for google wallet which was not supported in the Note 3.

It also has battery saver mode.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm