S-Pen Smells

ahhChu

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Does this happen to anyone else? An odor emits from my phone everytime I take the S-pen out. It's like a slight burning plastic smell. I can smell it when I'm using it normally. It's not like I'm putting my phone to my face and sniffing it. Should I be worried? Thanks!

butterfly210

May 8, 2014
Visit site
I just did a sniff test on mines. Lol the S-pen do have a bit of burning rubber smell to it but not the storage hole is goes into just the pen itself. I m not worried I got a backup pen..... Just take it back to store if it's that strong a smell...

anon8126715

Banned
Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Does this happen to anyone else? An odor emits from my phone everytime I take the S-pen out. It's like a slight burning plastic smell. I can smell it when I'm using it normally. It's not like I'm putting my phone to my face and sniffing it. Should I be worried? Thanks!

Do you notice any co-workers or nearby people snickering around the same time that you pull the S-pen out?

IceCold803

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
I just poked myself in the nose smelling my S-Pen. But yeah it's very faint on mine but it's there. Almost like an electrical burn type smell.

Posted via the Android Central App

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
I just poked myself in the nose smelling my S-Pen. But yeah it's very faint on mine but it's there. Almost like an electrical burn type smell.

Posted via the Android Central App
I LOL'd so hard at this post! Thank you for the comedic relief.

From my smokin' hot Note 4