Hello, please recommend a powerbank that charges fast and also charges Samsug Galaxy Note 4 fast. It is meant for travelling purposes ... so maximum capacity, not to heavy, fast charging powerbank that also charges phone fast.

I know there probably is not such perfect powerbank. Just tell me what is the closest one.
    11-09-2014 01:19 PM
    I ordered this one several months ago and I LOVE it. It can charge devices at up to 3A and can be recharged at up to 2A (6 hours to fully recharge). See if they have a 15K version. You can't beat the price.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Attached Thumbnails Is there a powerbank capable of adaptive fast charging for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4?-screenshot_2014-11-09-21-33-06.jpg  
    11-09-2014 09:38 PM
    I ordered this one several months ago and I LOVE it. It can charge devices at up to 3A and can be recharged at up to 2A (6 hours to fully recharge). See if they have a 15K version. You can't beat the price.

That looks sick! May have to get one for myself.
    11-09-2014 11:16 PM
    I have Anker also 13000mah
    Does the job
    29.99 on Amazon

11-09-2014 11:49 PM
    That looks sick! May have to get one for myself.
    Seriously love it man. I have tons of people at work who borrow it daily. And it almost always lasts all day, through charging multiple phones. My favorite is my buddy who paid $46 for a Motorola power bank, but uses mine instead. His is only a touch smaller than mine(mine still easily fits in my pocket, even with the battery AND an iPhone 5 in the mesh carrying case it comes with), and it's only 4000 mah. You should have seen all the fail on his face when I told him the specs and price. Lol.

Katrina White1 likes this.
    11-09-2014 11:55 PM
    If you don't need that kind of capacity, I HIGHLY recommend the 5000mAh EasyAcc. I like it because it has an integrated microUSB cable, charges with the phone's microUSB cable, and it charges at near full speed - galaxy charging current on the note 2 showed it charging around 1.8A, compared to others that charge at 0.5 or 1.0A.

It's also a very convenient form factor, and it can give the Note a full recharge and a little more.
    11-10-2014 12:21 AM
    To do fast charging the amps don't get that high you have a much higher voltage than 5v. Something like 9v at 1.4A. I can take a picture of my meter tonight if anyone is interested.
    11-10-2014 07:57 AM
    I got this one a few weeks ago and really like it. It will not do the Note 4 fast charge but I've not seen one yet that will.

Posted via the Android Central App from the beast A.K.A. Note 4.
    Attached Thumbnails Is there a powerbank capable of adaptive fast charging for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4?-screenshot_2014-11-10-09-05-38.jpg  
    11-10-2014 08:17 AM
    Yeah I'm still looking for one that supports adaptive fast charging, no luck yet.
    11-10-2014 09:40 AM
    I got this 15000 mah battery pack for $33. It's not fast charging, but it has a digital battery percentage reader on the battery screen so you know how much juice you have left.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00HZW...cUvbUpU4041703
    11-10-2014 09:53 AM
    I had that and returned it. The charging was extremely slow on the one I had, and the battery percentage display inaccurate. Hope you have better luck with it...
    11-10-2014 10:49 AM
    Yeah I'm still looking for one that supports adaptive fast charging, no luck yet.
    Samsung's adaptive requires special circuitry and 9+ volts. You're not going to get that out of a portable battery until/unless someone comes up with a battery pack that puts out more than 5V and incorporates the circuitry. I highly doubt that any company would do that for the few phones that can use it.
    11-10-2014 07:45 PM
    Samsung's adaptive requires special circuitry and 9+ volts. You're not going to get that out of a portable battery until/unless someone comes up with a battery pack that puts out more than 5V and incorporates the circuitry. I highly doubt that any company would do that for the few phones that can use it.
    What specs is the adaptive charging?

11-10-2014 08:05 PM
    To do fast charging the amps don't get that high you have a much higher voltage than 5v. Something like 9v at 1.4A. I can take a picture of my meter tonight if anyone is interested.
    Please do. Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't see how 1.4A is going to charge anything fast. ** Just looked at my charger and confirmed what I already knew. That electricity confuses the **** out of me. 5V @ 2A or 9V @ 1.67A. Time to go read and learn some ****. Lol.

11-10-2014 08:07 PM
    What specs is the adaptive charging?

The specs are printed on your OEM charger, take a look.

Please do. Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't see how 1.4A is going to charge anything fast. That's only slightly faster than an iPhone 5 charger.

It's the 9+V that makes the difference. Remember your high school formula: watt = amp × volt.
    11-10-2014 08:12 PM
    Thanks. You're probably right, but maybe if the tech catches on, who knows. At least good to know I may be waiting in vain.

The thing is that I often don't have any problem with the battery, but when actively using it a lot, it drains really quickly. So I am not sure I want to spend $$ on a device that's going to recharge it really slowly -- if it's going to take hours I will probably be somewhere with a plug anyway.
    11-11-2014 06:43 AM
    Im looking a fast charge Power bank too
    did not find anything yet

But i found few usefull,
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...ml#post4271327
    03-07-2015 09:39 AM
    03-07-2015 09:48 AM
    Thanks
    Please everyone do say what Power bank you have
    & how much time does it take to fully charge a Drained battery for the phone you have

So we know which charges how many times, Once or twice or more ....
    Thank you all
    03-15-2015 12:23 PM
    Hi all,

No matter which cable I use, the original that came with the Note 4, the one that came with the Note II or a cable that came with a Logitech wireless keyboard, "Using Fast charging" still appears on my Note 4 when I plug it into the original Note 4 wall charger.
    I also read that even though "QC 2.0 compatible" isn't mentioned in the specs of some power banks, Fast charging still seems to be working.
    It would be nice to know which power banks will work.
    The 'Anker 2nd Gen Astro Pro2 20000mAh Multi-Voltage (5V 9V 12V) 4-Port Portable Charger' does deliver the needed 9V, but doesn't seem to be QC 2.0 compatible. Will it Fast charge the Note 4? I can't find the answer.
    Anyway, the cable doesn't seem to be a factor.

I don't get this either. On a page with 'Featured: Top 10 Best Battery Packs for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4.', there's no mention of Fast charging at all. Weird!

Jan
    06-27-2015 07:25 AM