What are the best Bluetooth earbuds for music?

wb2002

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
Best Bluetooth Earbuds For Music

I am amazed at the technology that exists for my NOTE 4 and the available bluetooth earbuds. Anyone using bluetooth earbuds for music? I am trying to decide which to purchase since I am not able to listen to all that are available. I would appreciate some suggestions on some that have great frequency response for both lows and highs. I understand the restraints that are involved with the compression aspects of the bluetooth applications but want the best I can afford.

Idelgado782

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Re: Best Bluetooth Earbuds For Music

Well it depends on a few things. What's your budget? Are you looking for in ear or over the ear? Will you be working out at all with them? Answering those questions will help you narrow it down.

Posted via the Android Central App

wb2002

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site

Well it depends on a few things. What's your budget? Are you looking for in ear or over the ear? Will you be working out at all with them? Answering those questions will help you narrow it down.

Posted via the Android Central App

Thanks for responding but, it does not depend on the items you mentioned. I am seeking suggestions on the earbuds that has the best frequency response and power for both low and high end signals.

Blackintuit

Mar 22, 2012
Visit site

I use both #1 and #2 in this list. #2 is great for workouts. #1 is the best sound response you can get for the money, plugs right into your Note 4.

ChemMan

May 7, 2013
Visit site

fwinst

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site

I am amazed at the technology that exists for my NOTE 4 and the available bluetooth earbuds. Anyone using bluetooth earbuds for music? I am trying to decide which to purchase since I am not able to listen to all that are available. I would appreciate some suggestions on some that have great frequency response for both lows and highs. I understand the restraints that are involved with the compression aspects of the bluetooth applications but want the best I can afford.

I use the LG Tone Pro Headset. They're not perfect. But they sound pretty good to me. Good bass, and decent highs. Generally, you won't be able to use an equilizer app (including those in Play") with Blue Toothe devices. I'm considering moving up to the Tone Infinim model, as they have retractable ear buds. The Infinim are only available through AT&T in my area, or Amazon, online. However, the Pro and Ultra models are available through Best Buy, as well as Amazon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair