Nova launcher pure beauty and why i love android

islandbaby

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
I just downloaded nova today and i wanted to share what ive got so far :) im really glad it doesnt muck up the phone and make it laggy like ive had happen when customizing other phones.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-11-11-14-02-39.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-11-11-14-02-39.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 138

Nitro211K

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
I just started using Nova and love it except for the lack of pinning notes to the screen. Has anyone found a work around?

Sent From My Galaxy Note 4

here is a workaround:
I minimize the note, that way it ends up as a bubble on my home screen, that reminds me that I have a pending note, and the great bonus is that it shows up on all screens.

puiradu

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
I purchased this application long time ago but unfortunately the stock launcher is most faster and accurate.
Even with all nova animations disabled and with Fast as lighting option enabled.

Postat de pe Samsung Galaxy Note 4!

raf66

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Trying Nova out now. The dang thing is FAST. And so many ways to customize everything. I'm getting a little lost in the weeds, I'm afraid. Will have to spend a little more time with it to tweak it some more.

Is there a calendar widget with a month view, by chance ?

Jason

May 20, 2013
Visit site
Trying Nova out now. The dang thing is FAST. And so many ways to customize everything. I'm getting a little lost in the weeds, I'm afraid. Will have to spend a little more time with it to tweak it some more.

ACalendar has a month view widget.. Check the play store

Nitro211K

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site

Not in Nova I'm affraid, but I am using a 3rd party app (MONTH) from PLAYSTORE that I really like: see my screen shot and link to the app here:
http://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...-awesome-home-screens-more-6.html#post3983488

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar