Why can't I get the air command to appear every time I press the button on S pen?

ahy9191

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
Is there a specific way to use the S Pen to launch the air command for my Note 4? Most of the time nothing happened after I hovered the pen above the screen and pressed the button, whether I pressed first then hovered or hovered then pressed, only managed to launched it a few times after trying for 2 hours and I'm not sure how I did it. The pen is not spoilt as it worked fine on my tablet. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance!

ahy9191

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
I think my s pen could be a little faulty cos realised the air command seems to appear if I press very hard on the clicker. Will get it check again. Thanks anyway for your reply. ;)

TaterMay

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Is there a specific way to use the S Pen to launch the air command for my Note 4? Most of the time nothing happened after I hovered the pen above the screen and pressed the button, whether I pressed first then hovered or hovered then pressed, only managed to launched it a few times after trying for 2 hours and I'm not sure how I did it. The pen is not spoilt as it worked fine on my tablet. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance!

Did you go to settings and verify that Air Command is still enabled? That and a few other features inexplicably deactivated on mine last week. I've had quite a few strange bugs with mine already.

Posted via the Android Central App

TaterMay

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
HA. For example. As I typed that last post, I noticed my 2 LED indicator lights had gone black. Went to settings. They did happen to still be enabled, but most of my other issues haven't been. A quick disable/re-enable fixed it though.

Posted via the Android Central App