As referenced here: androidauthority.com/galaxy-note-4-firmware-update-xxu1anj4-536934/
    the Note 4 was supposed to get a firmware update around the release time but i've not been able to get it.

Supposedly it improves battery life which i'm very interested in of course. Wasn't sure if it hasn't rolled out to Sprint customer's or if there is some other issue.

I've checked device updates and it says i have the newest update, however, my software version is not the most current when i check it.
    11-10-2014 08:51 AM
    As referenced here: androidauthority.com/galaxy-note-4-firmware-update-xxu1anj4-536934/
    the Note 4 was supposed to get a firmware update around the release time but i've not been able to get it.

Supposedly it improves battery life which i'm very interested in of course. Wasn't sure if it hasn't rolled out to Sprint customer's or if there is some other issue.

I've checked device updates and it says i have the newest update, however, my software version is not the most current when i check it.
    To my knowledge T-Mobile is the only one who received the update out of all the carriers.
    11-10-2014 09:21 AM

Almeuit is correct. Tmo is the only one who got it.

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-10-2014 09:58 AM
    Thanks for the response,
    do we know if there are plans for the other carriers?
    11-10-2014 10:26 AM
    Thanks for the response,
    do we know if there are plans for the other carriers?
    Not sure. Everyone might get a small update just before we get lollipop.

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-10-2014 11:01 AM