Been meaning to get it but somehow never actually did it. Just ordered it.

Anyone else have it yet?

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4 ❤
    11-10-2014 10:41 AM
    Yes I have it. Best accessory ever
    11-10-2014 03:03 PM
    Do you guys really use it that much that you need 2 batteries to get through a day? I have always been ok with just 1 battery because the Note series has always had huge batteries.

-Shawn
    Noting the World One S-Pen at a Time
    Katrina White1 likes this.
    11-10-2014 03:32 PM
    Do you guys really use it that much that you need 2 batteries to get through a day? I have always been ok with just 1 battery because the Note series has always had huge batteries.

-Shawn
    Its not so much needing 2 batteries to get thru the day, its just so nice to be able to swap batteries instead of being stuck to the wall
    sforsyth01 and qbnkelt like this.
    11-10-2014 05:27 PM
    Its not so much needing 2 batteries to get thru the day, its just so nice to be able to swap batteries instead of being stuck to the wall
    Great point. I thought of that after my post and went and placed a backorder for one. Lol.

-Shawn
    11-10-2014 07:02 PM
    I use mine all the time. I even bought an extra battery, so I have three to swap when I'm traveling.

Rocking the Note 4
    qbnkelt likes this.
    11-10-2014 07:14 PM
    Now that I have corrected a couple of battery suck issues, one battery is way more then enough normally.
    BUT, I do go traveling/camping a number of times a year, and being able to simply swap batteries when away from power for over a day will be very handy.
    11-10-2014 07:49 PM
    With my previous galaxy devices, yes it was a must.

So far with my Note 4, that hasn't been the case. The battery life outstanding, and I have not yet needed a spare.

I picked up two 2000 mAh external battery charger packs for when I'm hunting, in case I need a quick recharge. $15 at Walmart and I can charge up other devices if necessary.

They look nice, but I still have not had a chance to use them, even after spending most of the weekend in Treestands.
    11-10-2014 08:47 PM
    Well the reason I want it is that I would rather pop in a battery than to have to plug in.
    At work, when they moved us away from BlackBerry, they gave us a choice of the Galaxy 5 and the iPhone 6. The main reason I chose the Galaxy 5 was that I could buy several replaceable batteries. To me, being able to pop in a spare battery rather than have to plug in is a major advantage of the Samsung devices

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4 ❤
    11-11-2014 06:37 AM