What portable speaker do you use?

JasW

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I've been using the same Logitech Z515 Bluetooth stereo boombox that I've had for the past three years. (Ignore what Amazon put about it being speakers for the iPad/iPhone). It has a rechargeable internal battery, great Bluetooth range, and powerful sound for what it is. The price is a good $30 more than I paid for it, though, so if I were looking right now, I'd pay another $30 beyond the current Z515 price for this Logitech: Logitech Bluetooth Wireless Speaker

Yk Chin

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
I'm considering the Fugoo Sport Bluetooth Wireless Speaker which receive very good reviews. Also the slightly cheaper JBL Charge 2 (I like the design).

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
I shouldn't really complain about the battery life since it's the cheapest but I love my JBL Clip. The quality and size is great and love that I can clip it. :)

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

gotchagain

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
I went to Best Buy to buy either a UE boom or the Bose SL mini and walked out with a Harman Kardon Onyx Studio. Open box deal for $140. Amazing sound. Not as portable but still portable

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
I love my Bose QC 15's, but man, I can't stand the sound character of the little Bose speakers, regardless of which model. heard them all and don't like them. to me, they have no high end. I do like the very expensive unit (about $500-600 IIRC) and I forget what it is called. it might be discontinued. that sucker is(was) awesome. the price is NOT.

The large Jambox, for me, is far too bass heavy. My original Jambox also isn't very accurate, but works OK with a lousy-sounding Macbook Pro (my wife's--you couldn't pay me to use a Mac) for when she watches news or movies on it.