I'm on a Note 4 with Verizon using the stock Samsung messaging app and my friends aren't receiving my MMS. The one I sent today was sent to a S5 on Verizon. Does anybody have a solution? Thanks!
    11-11-2014 01:01 PM
    If you send an MMS to any other number, does it work?

I just tried mine from T-Mo to a Verizon phone (and S5 and an iPhone 5S) and they both work, albeit the iPhone receiving the picture in landscape mode instead of portrait, as it was originally taken.

Also, are you using your Google Voice number to send texts and MMS? If I recall correctly, Verizon was just added to the list of supported carriers for MMS yesterday, so it might be taking some time to 'kick in'.
    11-11-2014 01:14 PM
    If you send an MMS to any other number, does it work?

I just tried mine from T-Mo to a Verizon phone (and S5 and an iPhone 5S) and they both work, albeit the iPhone receiving the picture in landscape mode instead of portrait, as it was originally taken.

Also, are you using your Google Voice number to send texts and MMS? If I recall correctly, Verizon was just added to the list of supported carriers for MMS yesterday, so it might be taking some time to 'kick in'.
    I just send a MMS to my wife (Verizon iPhone) and she got it. Could it be his S5 that isn't working?
    11-11-2014 01:23 PM
    Yup... if he sends you an MMS, do you get it?
    11-11-2014 01:26 PM
    Yep
    11-11-2014 01:39 PM
    I'm having a similar issue. I have one number (also on verizon) that I can send SMS messages to but not MMS. Its an iPhone 5s. All other iPhone 5s users (and everyone else) get my MMS and SMS messages.

Very strange.
    11-11-2014 02:28 PM
    Good Morning fellow ACer's! I'm not able to send MMS messages either, just getting the dreaded blue circle that spins forever until I finally get a failed message! I'm not on Verizon though, I'm with TMobile. Anyone else having this issue on T.M.??
    Posted By The Next Big Thing..Is Mine!!

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-12-2014 10:26 AM
    I don't have this problem but I'm assuming you guys have mobile data turned off?
    11-12-2014 10:34 AM
    Did any of you come to the note 4 from an Apple device? If so you need to turn off imessage and have your number disconnected from Apple's imessage servers.
    11-12-2014 10:45 AM
    My wife had this same issue on the Sprint Note 4 so I switched her to Textra & made sure the "MMS for group messaging" was enabled & it works fine.
    11-12-2014 11:06 AM
    My mobile data's on, even Dbl. Ck'd that it was!
    From The Next Big Thing.. Is Mine!!
    11-12-2014 12:19 PM
    I realized, that I was being sent an mms message when I get the dreaded "download" button from the sender sending me the message, and after a few moments I noticed that my Mobile Data ,function was off, and as soon as I tapped it on, whola! The message came through. I am quite avid with manually turning off my data when I'm home, and then turning on my wifi. And forget to turn on my data when I leave my house. I also am running 'juice defender' in which case may automatically tone down my data function, then periodically it turns on momentarily to bring in info that requires data.

I've also had to uncheck the auto switch feature in my note 4 because it's designed to look at the strongest data signal between wifi and data.

I said all this to help others, look at their settings a little closer and go through some trial and error situations to determine, 1. If your mobile data is off, 2. See if a program may be controlling your mobile data, 3. See if you have the auto switch feature enabled.

As far as a Verizon user goes, this send to have a definite factor as far as sending and/or receiving MMS messages.

***the auto switch feature can be found, by going into settings, then wifi, tap on the 3 vertical dots at the top, then tap on advanced, then go to auto network switch. If there's a check in the box, this may be your problem if connected to wifi, it may not be, but it's worth a shot to see if that's your problem or not.

Sent from The One and Only, Amazing---> Note 4
    11-12-2014 11:50 PM