Bad enough that I can't erase files on the SD card (yet at least) but I'm also unable to view files on either the phone or external SD (64 GB Sandisk) card via a USB connection to my computer. When connecting it just spins, and spins, and spins... Sometimes I actually comes up showing the device & card, but when I try to open either, back to the spinning. I've waited for up to an hour but nothing. I've tried different cables and a variety of SD cards with no success.

PC is running updated Win 7.

Is it jsut me??
    11-11-2014 03:04 PM
    I would take it back to the carrier store where you bought us and see whether they can connect the phone to their computer. I had a similar problem with my galaxy s4 and ended up having the USB port replaced.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
    11-11-2014 04:12 PM
    Having tried everything else It does look like that's what I need to do. Only had for about 2 weeks.

I would take it back to the carrier store where you bought us and see whether they can connect the phone to their computer. I had a similar problem with my galaxy s4 and ended up having the USB port replaced.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
    11-11-2014 05:44 PM