Samsung 50% of Coupon

suitebliss

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
Could anyone be so kind and direct me to where I can get this coupon? I've talked to 8 people at Samsung attempting to get this coupon after registering my phone and the Live Chat person told me today that my IMEI # was not in their database. I'm currently talking to the 9th person who again is telling me that he can't help me.

I'm a frugal person and once I find out I can get a savings someone, I almost become obsessed with it. I would really like to order that extra battery kit (even if it's on back order).

Any direction would help, thank you all for your assistance.

MattDawgyDog

May 25, 2010
Visit site
Unfortunately the extra battery and charger kit has been on backorder for about 2 weeks now. My theory is they were flying off the shelves with people passing around promo codes around launch; Sammy caught on and they won't be off back order until the end of the 90 days you have to use the promo code.

But I received my code after signing up and activating a new Samsung account, maybe give that a shot. Best of luck

Posted via the Android Central App

suitebliss

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
I did register my device, that's the issue I'm having. I registered it for the coupon, but no coupon. I've talked to 9 people at Samsung to no avail. I don't mind waiting, I just hate having one charger/battery. I come from having an iPhone - I had a charger at work, in my car, in my purse and at home. Thank God the battery life on this thing is great, I just wish I had more power when needed.

lsmachado

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I did register my device, that's the issue I'm having. I registered it for the coupon, but no coupon. I've talked to 9 people at Samsung to no avail. I don't mind waiting, I just hate having one charger/battery. I come from having an iPhone - I had a charger at work, in my car, in my purse and at home. Thank God the battery life on this thing is great, I just wish I had more power when needed.

All 9 reps said the IMEI # is not in their system? Yikes! Did you buy the phone directly from a carrier? If so, you may want to reach out to your carrier and tell them what Samsung is telling you and see if they can be of any help.

Also, I had to register my phone twice, because I didn't get a coupon the first time (the first time, it was automatically registered by the phone itself). With the second registration, I received the coupon right away. You may also want to try that. Delete the phone from the Samsung site and re-register it. Be sure to check your spam or trash folder for the welcome email and coupon code.

Posted via the Android Central App on my awesome Note 4

suitebliss

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
Tried removing the device from the website and it won't remove. While attempting to do so another live chat person came up (10th person) who eventually told me that my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4 was NOT ELIGIBLE for the coupon. I think I'm going to throw in the towel at this point, this has taken up too much of my time to only get no where.

lsmachado

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Tried removing the device from the website and it won't remove. While attempting to do so another live chat person came up (10th person) who eventually told me that my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4 was NOT ELIGIBLE for the coupon. I think I'm going to throw in the towel at this point, this has taken up too much of my time to only get no where.

I don't understand how it would not be eligible. Just try registering it again without deleting the original. It's worth a try.

Posted via the Android Central App on my awesome Note 4

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
Could anyone be so kind and direct me to where I can get this coupon? I've talked to 8 people at Samsung attempting to get this coupon after registering my phone and the Live Chat person told me today that my IMEI # was not in their database. I'm currently talking to the 9th person who again is telling me that he can't help me.

I'm a frugal person and once I find out I can get a savings someone, I almost become obsessed with it. I would really like to order that extra battery kit (even if it's on back order).

Any direction would help, thank you all for your assistance.

You have to call samsung. I did the chat also. Honestly those reps have no clue.

DMarie04

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
It says the 50% off coupon has expired. However, there's another coupon for 50% off an item $50.00 or less. Don't know if what your looking to buy will qualify, but here's the link, enjoy!
http://dealsea.com/view/samsung.com
The Next Big Thing.. Is Mine!!

Goosty

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
So I went back into my Samsung account under my products and clicked on remove under the pic of my white note 4. It brought me to a page that I noticed where it previously asked for a serial number it now said hex/imei so I entered my imei and it immediately populated my manufacture date of 10/11/2014 so I hit submit and got the email 2 seconds later. :)