People keep saying to me... iphone 6 plus? the screen size is amazing they say. I say no its a note 4 and a big screen is amazing i have had one for TWO YEARS. Apple is playing catchup and I literally LOL. Their faces are priceless. They dont really even understand that Samsung has had this for years!

It reminds me of also when i had the note 2 in the beginning the same type of people would say BIG PHONE and I would say NO SMALL iPad! And literally LOL. Again their faces priceless.
    11-11-2014 08:50 PM
    I don't know if this is a great thing about owning a Note 4..
    iOSConvert2k14 likes this.
    11-11-2014 08:59 PM
    I don't know if this is a great thing about owning a Note 4..
    I don't know either. But some people are constantly bashing Apple and the people that use their phones. It's really annoying and wish it would stop.

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-11-2014 09:38 PM
    I love it. Noone I know would ask me that as they know there is no way I would own a crapple product but I would love it if a stranger were to ask me that! Muahahahahaha
    Oscar Maradiaga likes this.
    11-11-2014 09:41 PM
    I saw an article that quoted Steve Wozniak as saying that the iPhone 6+ should've been made 2+ years ago when the first Note came out. Having had my Note 3 for a year before getting my Note 4, I can say that it would be very difficult to go back to something with a smaller screen. The size of this phone makes it much more useful than if it were another size.

And I wouldn't mind one bit if all "Phablet" Android manufacturers sue Apple because of the release of the iPhone 6+, not because I think they'd actually have a case, but because it's something Apple would do. Even though Samsung has started to become sue happy just like Apple, I still despise Apple for all their anti-competitive lawsuits.

Oh and the best way to prove to people that it's not an iPhone 6 plus, show them how your phone doesn't bend.....

One great thing about owning the note 4 (which makes me laugh)-tumblr_static_e44o503tcz4swc808g4ockgc8_1280_v2.jpg
    11-11-2014 10:07 PM
    I saw an article that quoted Steve Wozniak as saying that the iPhone 6+ should've been made 2+ years ago when the first Note came out. Having had my Note 3 for a year before getting my Note 4, I can say that it would be very difficult to go back to something with a smaller screen. The size of this phone makes it much more useful than if it were another size.

And I wouldn't mind one bit if all "Phablet" Android manufacturers sue Apple because of the release of the iPhone 6+, not because I think they'd actually have a case, but because it's something Apple would do. Even though Samsung has started to become sue happy just like Apple, I still despise Apple for all their anti-competitive lawsuits.

Oh and the best way to prove to people that it's not an iPhone 6 plus, show them how your phone doesn't bend.....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_static_e44o503tcz4swc808g4ockgc8_1280_v2.jpg 
Views:	316 
Size:	287.7 KB 
ID:	147672

Owning a 6+ I have to say it is the annoying android people who tell me "you know Google has done that for years" type crap. Yes I know and there is a reason why I didn't trust it enough to use it, let alone use it and be severely disappointed in the half-finished quality of it. However we each choose each phone that is best for us regardless of the annoying fanboys. I'm glad you all are enjoying your phone like I am.
    PaulaO, FFR, raziel and 2 others like this.
    11-12-2014 12:00 AM

Owning a 6+ I have to say it is the annoying android people who tell me "you know Google has done that for years" type crap. Yes I know and there is a reason why I didn't trust it enough to use it, let alone use it and be severely disappointed in the half-finished quality of it. However we each choose each phone that is best for us regardless of the annoying fanboys. I'm glad you all are enjoying your phone like I am.
    And yet here you are on an android website, in a note 4 forum.. Troll much?

Carved in place by my Note 4.
    lv2bsilly, worwig, Dru419 and 4 others like this.
    11-12-2014 03:29 AM

Ouch.
    Guess the note 4 bends as well.
    11-12-2014 03:56 AM
    I honestly can't believe people align themselves with brands.

Some Samsung products are better than some Apple products.

Likewise, some Apple products are better than some Samsung products.

Just get whichever product it is that you like best, don't worry about the brand. These companies don't care about your worship of them, they just want your money. Be smart about what you buy, look at all the options rather than dismissing them for baseless reasons.
    tlo07, raziel, brad419 and 6 others like this.
    11-12-2014 06:18 AM
    I like apples hardware but not the company. I like Android phones but not all of the software. As I own both, a Note 4 and an iPhone 6, I can attest the features on the Note 4 greatly outweigh the iPhone. But the iPhone to me, is a better phone....not a better smart phone, but a better phone. Like they say for the most part, it just works, but that's because it's a phone that "launches" apps and not much more.

With this said, I would LOVE to see apple get their buttocks handed to them in some fashion and put them in to place. They are not king.....but the people who keep buying their products over and over WILL tell you otherwise. That's why us Android users bash them....not because they use an iPhone but because they hail Apple as their God and will literally go bananas to get the same phone 3 times in a row.....
    sillyrabbitt123 and worwig like this.
    11-12-2014 06:57 AM
    People keep saying to me... iphone 6 plus? the screen size is amazing they say. I say no its a note 4 and a big screen is amazing i have had one for TWO YEARS. Apple is playing catchup and I literally LOL. Their faces are priceless. They dont really even understand that Samsung has had this for years!

It reminds me of also when i had the note 2 in the beginning the same type of people would say BIG PHONE and I would say NO SMALL iPad! And literally LOL. Again their faces priceless.
    My dad laughed at me for getting the original note. Now he's upgrading to the iPhone 6 Plus. Remember we were ahead of the curve!

Posted from my S5
    11-12-2014 07:19 AM

I would rather say "Yes it is... Yes it is" and slowly moonwalk my **** out of there.

No need to bash other phone and make them feel dee dee deeee.

11-12-2014 07:44 AM
    I wasnt bashing people for using an iphone to each his own i dont care iphone is a great phone for some people!
    i was laughing at the shallow view that "some" have and cannot even understand that other people have been enjoying a phablet for YEARS... Thats it. It makes me laugh and teaches me about people.
    dc52ltr and lv2bsilly like this.
    11-12-2014 07:50 AM
    Ouch.
    Not getting into the iphone/android debate (Android Rules!) BUT if you have some intelectual honesty, you would realize that everything bends to some point, and the Note 4 BENDS BACK and the iPhone does not. The iphone may be usable after the bend, but it will never be the same. The note 4 doesn't look like it bent at all. Watch the video, and don't just judge by key frame on the post.

There is no comparison in bending between the iphone and the Note.

... also if you actually watch the video, you will see that it takes over twice the pressure to do the minor flexing that the note does, vs the iPhone.
    bassplayrguy likes this.
    11-12-2014 08:31 AM
    Ouch.
    Consumer Reports did testing, released statistics. Most phones will bend. But the iPhone 6 bends more than most under less pressure, and with far less pressure than the iPhone5. They declined to call it a defect, but it was pretty clear that there had been a dramatic reduction in pressure resistance from the objective test results that they released.
    11-12-2014 06:00 PM
    Why would anyone care about someone bashing a phone? It's just an inanimate tool.

I don't know either. But some people are constantly bashing Apple and the people that use their phones. It's really annoying and wish it would stop.

11-12-2014 07:47 PM
    Why would anyone care about someone bashing a phone? It's just an inanimate tool.
    Bb in the Note 4 forums is this a sign?

11-12-2014 07:56 PM
    Funny story my co worker own an iphone 6 and always showing me new stuff about iphone 6. But in the end he always say, your note 4 already have that. Lol
    11-12-2014 08:11 PM
    He he....not quite yet, like I said Duncan hard to find anything wrong with the N4, just need to grow my hands and pockets a bit.

Bb in the Note 4 forums is this a sign?

11-13-2014 03:26 PM
    He he....not quite yet, like I said Duncan hard to find anything wrong with the N4, just need to grow my hands and pockets a bit.
    STOP smoking, I have heard miracle grow works the same in humans as in plants. Pockets you'll have to find the nearest bank and Rob it, plus side you'll just be taking back what they stole from us in the first place lol

11-13-2014 04:38 PM
    Don't drink, smoke or do drugs (legal and illegal)....I am a Saint as far as you know....LOL
    And I meant literally larger pockets.....my N3 barely fit so I am guessing I'll need a shoe horn to get this in.

STOP smoking, I have heard miracle grow works the same in humans as in plants. Pockets you'll have to find the nearest bank and Rob it, plus side you'll just be taking back what they stole from us in the first place lol

11-13-2014 08:31 PM
    I actually find it quite annoying when people assume I have the Iphone 6. When they say but your phone or the Iphone 6 is so big, I just reply, "Well if you came from a regular Iphone and upgraded to an Iphone 6 it would seem really big. I have had a bigger phone for a long time so it isn't that big of a difference ".
    11-15-2014 10:48 AM
    I dun want to bashing apple product, and i just want to say to iphone lover ;

DO YOU NOTE?

))))))

11-15-2014 11:33 AM