My Note 4 Just Landed Me A Date

naira1

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Epic bro ....

I see the IPhone having this feature in about 3 years time.....

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

iOSConvert2k14

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
Hey everyone just dropped her off back at her place. Ended up staying out until 3am. I'm not one to kiss and tell but everything went amazing :). Woke up got brunch and we are hanging out again tonight!

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
The perfect love story.

Once upon a time there was this guy he was so within himself that he lived in his mums basement attached to his playstatiom 4. Playing zombie killing games from the moment he woke up to the moment his eyes closed.

Suddenly a flash advert for the all New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 appeared. This sent the electrodes in his brain into overdrive and the dude had an epiphany moment.

If I buy the Note 4 I can communicate with the outside world hmm join social media and maybe a dating site, yes yes the outside world and maybe there really isn't a zombie apocalypse Hmmmmm.

Much to the dudes excitement he rushed and placed his order. But he had to wait constantly checking but back ordered he was starting to loose faith and feared that the basement was his destiny.

That was until one day he heard his mum yell parcel delivery. Oh he was so excited that he had an accident but he got his Note 4 and joined social media and tech enthusiast forums.

He was instilled with confidence he thought I'll go outside Yeh that's what I'll do.

Coffee shop 36 he sat with a cafe latte and a slice of blueberry cheesecake. When the girl sitting directly across pulls out her Note 4. The dude had an idea hmm I read that if I mimic slightly this may get attention from the pretty lady.

So the dude whips out his Note 4 and he was making a sketch. The girl asks hey I like the Note 4 in black and he said I like yours in white. You are the Ying to my yang he said. Cheesy as this was it worked and they got talking and beyond his trapped mind of killing zombies he was uplifted and a new world dawned on him.

They smiled at each other clasping hands as they walked off into the sunset.

The End.

Posted via the Android Central App

anon8126715

Banned
Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Hey everyone just dropped her off back at her place. Ended up staying out until 3am. I'm not one to kiss and tell but everything went amazing :). Woke up got brunch and we are hanging out again tonight!

Another plus for the Note, you stay the night and there is only 1 charger at her house.....but you're packing the Note 4, which will have the stamina to last through the night, and then some "RAARRRRRWWW!!!" Feel free to use the S. Health feature to let her know how she stimulates you too! ;)

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Best day ever! I was eating lunch at Chipotle when a very attractive lady sat down at the table across from me. I was finishing up when she whipped out her Note 4 from her pocket. I took mine out and told her that great minds think alike. She invited me to sit down and before I know it 45 minutes pass! As I'm leaving she gives me her number and tells me to hit her up this Friday.
Samsung. Bringing people together :)

Thats amazing lol

dj2big

Aug 5, 2010
Visit site
Best day ever! I was eating lunch at Chipotle when a very attractive lady sat down at the table across from me. I was finishing up when she whipped out her Note 4 from her pocket. I took mine out and told her that great minds think alike. She invited me to sit down and before I know it 45 minutes pass! As I'm leaving she gives me her number and tells me to hit her up this Friday.
Samsung. Bringing people together :)
It be funny of she was on here and you guys have wedding streamed with the Note 6

iOSConvert2k14

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
UPDATE: Still in a relationship with this girl and we shared a new years eve kiss. Going quite well! Her bday is this coming Friday and I'm going to get her, among a other things, a spare battery charging kit because she really wants one hah

GregMargie

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
UPDATE: Still in a relationship with this girl and we shared a new years eve kiss. Going quite well! Her bday is this coming Friday and I'm going to get her, among a other things, a spare battery charging kit because she really wants one hah
This is so awesome! Good for you (and her!) Ya, the portable chargers are awesome too.... and come in all colors shapes and mah!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MickTavia