02-25-2016 09:35 PM
84 ... 234
tools
    I like it. Just needs a pop up window and I'll go back to it

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-26-2014 07:45 AM
    I just switched back to the stock Samsung app yesterday.

It was working great for me until about 7-10 days ago, then suddenly group MMS and MMS images stopped downloading automatically. I went into settings, set them back to auto download, and the app ground to a halt. It would take several minutes (in some cases, over 5) to download one MMS image. I had entire group conversations carry on around me, unable to respond because I had no idea what the other people were saying.

Yesterday I finally decided to try the Samsung app just to see if it was my data connection or the app. It was, from what I can see, the app. As soon as I switched back, group MMS and MMS images began downloading almost immediately, like it should.

Anyone else notice this lately?
    12-01-2014 11:11 AM
    Need dark theme!!!!

Posted via Android Central App
    This... Then I can switch.

Posted from the one and only... Note 4...
    12-02-2014 01:11 PM
    I am having this problem right now. It wasn't doing it when I first installed the app but now I am getting the group messages as I should, but I also get an extra message for the sender as well with a "download failure". Super annoying. I might have to investigate Textra.
    01-05-2015 08:07 PM
    I stopped using Google Messenger. Has a bunch of problems sending MMS or Group messages. Found out Textra works with Android Wear. So i switched to that and it has been working great!! Lots of options.
    01-05-2015 08:10 PM
    Trying it again last few days because I really like the features, but same things happening as mentioned above and as my previous experience. What a shame!
    01-05-2015 08:37 PM
    I was...but my text messages kept getting delayed for like 5 minutes and some of them would not download correctly. I am trying "hangouts" again.
    01-05-2015 10:41 PM
    [INDENT][/I Ok I'm very new at all this.. Esp. Talking on websites like these so please for give me if I'm doing this wrong.. Lol so I can't figure out what app your talking about? I'm t trying to find an app that I can use on both my ipad2 and my note 4 I'd like to have it to ware if I want to use either device I can pull up my messages from either one of my devices??" Can anyone please help me PLEASE PLEASE,,,,,!!??? Ohh I also have data on my I pad and of course a plan on my phone
    02-25-2016 12:33 PM
    [INDENT][/I Ok I'm very new at all this.. Esp. Talking on websites like these so please for give me if I'm doing this wrong.. Lol so I can't figure out what app your talking about? I'm t trying to find an app that I can use on both my ipad2 and my note 4 I'd like to have it to ware if I want to use either device I can pull up my messages from either one of my devices??" Can anyone please help me PLEASE PLEASE,,,,,!!??? Ohh I also have data on my I pad and of course a plan on my phone
    I would probably suggest Google Hangout, I'm pretty sure it's available on the iPad. I have never used it but I know at least, if its available, you'll be able to have both devices syncing with one Google account which will then allow you to view your messages on both devices. Try it and let me know if this works. In the meantime I'll think of an alternative way just in case! Welcome to Android Central! It's an amazing community! Everyone is so understanding and nice!
    02-25-2016 09:35 PM
84 ... 234