I was on a website I frequent regularly and suddenly the screen had a pink / purple hue. It faded in, stayed for a few seconds, then left. Did it again a few minutes later. I do not have the "negative images" box checked under vision, I read about that in the prior models. What's going on and how do I fix it?
    11-12-2014 09:48 PM
    Was it on that website only or did it exhibit the same behaviour on other websites too? Does it do it on all/multiple apps or just the browser? Have you tried rebooting your phone to see if the issue comes back? Under your display settings, do you have the screen mode under adaptive display? Is the "auto adjust screen tone" option checked?

If you've done and tried everything possible, it might suggest that there's a fault with the hardware... which means you'll probably want to go exchange the phone while you still can.
    11-13-2014 01:14 AM
    Where you outdoors?

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4
    11-13-2014 10:32 AM
    No, it doesn't auto adjust. It also hasn't done it again since last night. It was just that one page and I haven't been able to duplicate it, even revisiting that page.

No, was indoors in a well lit room.

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-13-2014 12:55 PM
    Mine did that awhile back too. I was using the browser and noticed the screen turned pinkish a few times and hasn't done it since.
    11-13-2014 08:21 PM
    My note 4 is doing the same. But only when using the stock browser or chrome. Tried Next browser and the pink tint doesn't appear when using that.
    As soon as you exit the browser the tint disappears and normal viewing resumes. Must be a software thing, is there a way of making Samsung aware of this? Because I was sure it wasn't just me and after reading the above posts I'm relieved I wasn't alone.
    11-14-2014 05:35 PM
    This has happened to my new Samsung Note 4 always outdoors and usually in low reception areas. Reset to factory settings, adjusted diplay modes, took to att repair shop where they reset the phone. 2nd trip to repair and received replacement phone. Same issue. Called 800 number where I was told my phone bought from Att distributor had bad imei so network updates were not getting to me. I'll keep you posted. Intermittent issue so hard to test.
    11-26-2014 04:42 AM
    This has happened to my new Samsung Note 4 always outdoors and usually in low reception areas. Reset to factory settings, adjusted diplay modes, took to att repair shop where they reset the phone. 2nd trip to repair and received replacement phone. Same issue. Called 800 number where I was told my phone bought from Att distributor had bad imei so network updates were not getting to me. I'll keep you posted. Intermittent issue so hard to test.
    It is very likely you are not having an issue with yours.

If you have your screen brightness set to auto it will do that outdoors in bright light. It makes it easier to read the screen in those situations.

In low light its possible too I suppose.

To verify this, manually set your screen brightness to a fixed level and use it in those conditions.
    11-26-2014 06:44 AM
    It happens to my phone whether I'm indoors or outside with brightness NOT set to auto
    11-26-2014 11:12 AM
    My biggest screen complaint is touch sensitivity. I don't even want to think what it must be like if you check the gloves box. I can't put it down, pocket it, do anything with it without hitting an app button and off it goes to do something or other. That might not sound like much of a complaint but it gets ridiculous dealing with it OK. I wish there was a slider for touch sensitivity.
    11-26-2014 11:27 AM