Do many here use it? If so is it better than the default s note ?
    11-13-2014 02:26 AM
    I use it to access to all of my school docs. If I'm generating a note on the phone, I use S note.

sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note® 4
    11-13-2014 07:39 AM
    I use it to access to all of my school docs. If I'm generating a note on the phone, I use S note.

sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note® 4
    I have a similar set up, but with evernote.

S note for taking notes; evernote for long-term organizing and access on other devices.
    11-13-2014 08:09 AM
    I use OneNote for a number of personal and business notes. I tried Evernote a few years back and it was disappointing. S note is fine for the phone, but not worth much for editing/sharing with others. OneNote works on all devices and works well with the stylus.
    Connert likes this.
    11-13-2014 09:49 AM
    I don't know about S Note. I use OneNote because I am all MS and it feels like part of Outlook and syncs instantly. I used evernote and pushbullet. I just find OneNote easier and less annoying

11-13-2014 10:12 AM
    I use S-Note, linked to my Evernote Account, for personal stuff.

I use OneNote for work. We have a hosted exchange setup for our email, so OneNote in the cloud is already supported, all I had to do was link my O365 account to it and *poof* I was off and running.

Both integrations with the S-Pen have really opened up the multi-tasking capabilities I have when I am away from the office or the house. Estimating jobs is really streamlined for me now, since I can jot down notes and sketch dimensions, insert a pic, blahblahblah and the info is already on my PC when I get back to the office.
    11-13-2014 10:15 AM
    I used it the other day. Maybe I was missing a bunch of features or something, but it seemed lacking in features and just an all around weak and difficult to use app for me. Again, maybe I was missing something. I switched to Evernote, and it was great. Even S Note was super simple for me.

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-13-2014 06:19 PM
    Onenote for me. It's synced to my tablet, laptop, and desktop a swell as the Note 4. I even created a W-Quick & P-Quick page for each workbook (Work & Personal) and set a shortcut to the home screen. So I can take a quick note for work or personal and have it share across all devices. Also works great for spreadsheets and pdf files. Also you can highlight text then just drag and drop it into Onenote.

Posted via the Android Central App from the beast A.K.A. Note 4.
    11-13-2014 06:29 PM