Gmail vs gmail inbox

thegame161

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
How are people getting on with it? Is inbox any better for you than normal gmail? I do like how I can use my yahoo account on Gmail now

LaTuFu

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
I like it. I find it is not much different unless you are archiving your email.

I like how they made it easier to change/create categories for incoming messages.

Smply_Rcklss

May 21, 2014
Visit site
I also like it. I like how it categorises my email, & I find it easier to find certain emails. Its not to much different from gmail tho. Wish there was a delete option instead of archive.

Tapatalk'n On The M8 ☕🐸

lowboydrvr

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
I also like it. I like how it categorises my email, & I find it easier to find certain emails. Its not to much different from gmail tho. Wish there was a delete option instead of archive.

Tapatalk'n On The M8 ☕??????

IT does have a "Move to Trash" option (open email, long press to select, then chose the 3 stacked dots in upper right corner).

iGalione

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
The only thing I dislike about it, is that it does not mark the email as read... they all stay unread in GMail.. which sucks.

jj482

Aug 2, 2014
Visit site
The only thing I dislike about it, is that it does not mark the email as read... they all stay unread in GMail.. which sucks.

Hmm mine does?

It is missing quite a few normal options, like signature and notification customization.

Posted via the Android Central App

tivoboy

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
I don't like it, WAY too busy, pictures, images, notifications on the screen. Email is a problem already and inbox just makes it more confusing.

ESTEEB

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
I asked for (and received) an invite over Facebook. Tried it for a day and uninstalled it. It's a good idea, but it's not good enough to replace gmail, yet (imho).

Rmedy21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
How are people getting on with it? Is inbox any better for you than normal gmail? I do like how I can use my yahoo account on Gmail now

I like it. At first I didn't give it a try I thought it was garbage. But when you use its actually pretty good (inbox)..Gmail is nice too.. But I like the concept of inbox.

Posted Verizon Note 4

rpkielty

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
Why couldn't they just include the things Inbox does in the new Gmail app? Or am I missing something?

Not a fan of Inbox personally, seems redundant.

raptir

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
I like it in theory but there are some issues with the implementation. The "flow" of e-mail is great but I want "done" e-mails to go to my trash (yes, I know you can, but I should be able to swipe them away to trash). They also seem to have refocused "labels" to be more like folders. You can no longer assign multiple labels to one e-mail which is a major dealbreaker.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mike7star