Battery drain and dropped WiFi signal

lizette1222

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
So I had originally bought the black note 4 the day it came out, on the 23rd. Later returned it for a white one on the 1st of this month, but now my battery drains so much at night while my husbands note losses 2-4 percent... Also the WiFi drops, my question is.. Could I still return it? Do they count the original day it was purchased or since I returned it the would start counting on the 1st, by the way I got it at best buy... Thanks.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
2-4 percent overnight isn't bad. But if wifi drops, definitely try to get it replaced

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4

lizette1222

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
2-4 percent overnight isn't bad. But if wifi drops, definitely try to get it replaced

No my husbands drops 2-4 percent mine is 20-30 percent, I make sure I have all programs closed and nothing is running.

lizette1222

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site

How is your battery life? I just saw that you have Verizon also..I read on on other post that Verizon's battery life was bad.. Is it true for you??

mlbyanks11

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
So I had originally bought the black note 4 the day it came out, on the 23rd. Later returned it for a white one on the 1st of this month, but now my battery drains so much at night while my husbands note losses 2-4 percent... Also the WiFi drops, my question is.. Could I still return it? Do they count the original day it was purchased or since I returned it the would start counting on the 1st, by the way I got it at best buy... Thanks.

Best buy that's your problem lol.. Jk well sort of.. I prefer buying through my carrier which is AT&T

Posted via the Android Central App

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
How is your battery life? I just saw that you have Verizon also..I read on on other post that Verizon's battery life was bad.. Is it true for you??
Mine uses about 1 % an hour on idle. I do have a lot of sync and leave on air wake up and always listening and leave location checks on for Tasker. When disabling the stuff, I get about 2-3% overnight.

lizette1222

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Well I called best buy and according to the sales person i spoke with i am able to return it, she said that they count the day i got the replacement, but now my problem is that they don't have none in stock!!! Tomorrow would be my 14th day, so hopefully they get some in tonight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21