Battery drain and dropped WiFi signal

lizette1222

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
So I had originally bought the black note 4 the day it came out, on the 23rd. Later returned it for a white one on the 1st of this month, but now my battery drains so much at night while my husbands note losses 2-4 percent... Also the WiFi drops, my question is.. Could I still return it? Do they count the original day it was purchased or since I returned it the would start counting on the 1st, by the way I got it at best buy... Thanks.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
2-4 percent overnight isn't bad. But if wifi drops, definitely try to get it replaced

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4

lizette1222

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
2-4 percent overnight isn't bad. But if wifi drops, definitely try to get it replaced

No my husbands drops 2-4 percent mine is 20-30 percent, I make sure I have all programs closed and nothing is running.

lizette1222

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site

How is your battery life? I just saw that you have Verizon also..I read on on other post that Verizon's battery life was bad.. Is it true for you??

mlbyanks11

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
So I had originally bought the black note 4 the day it came out, on the 23rd. Later returned it for a white one on the 1st of this month, but now my battery drains so much at night while my husbands note losses 2-4 percent... Also the WiFi drops, my question is.. Could I still return it? Do they count the original day it was purchased or since I returned it the would start counting on the 1st, by the way I got it at best buy... Thanks.

Best buy that's your problem lol.. Jk well sort of.. I prefer buying through my carrier which is AT&T

Posted via the Android Central App

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
How is your battery life? I just saw that you have Verizon also..I read on on other post that Verizon's battery life was bad.. Is it true for you??
Mine uses about 1 % an hour on idle. I do have a lot of sync and leave on air wake up and always listening and leave location checks on for Tasker. When disabling the stuff, I get about 2-3% overnight.

lizette1222

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Well I called best buy and according to the sales person i spoke with i am able to return it, she said that they count the day i got the replacement, but now my problem is that they don't have none in stock!!! Tomorrow would be my 14th day, so hopefully they get some in tonight.