Radios - Verizon call quality?

mookiekillsit

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Good morning Sammy Note 4 people. I have an executive decision to make soon between this and the Nexus 6. I had a GS3 and now have the Moto X. The radios are not even close in comparison as Moto X dominates my old GS3's. Each phone is giving me reasons to purchase it (Note 4's camera trumps every camera on the market now but Moto Assist are easily the best, most useful features around) but I wanted to know if Sammy's radios have improved in the last two years. Whenever I would hit one certain part of the highway on my commute, I would drop the call every single time. Since receiving my Moto X, it has never happened and call quality is just better all around.

Any info anyone has on this would be great. Thanks!

Also, is there apps or does Sammy have a solution for Moto Assist? That could also make my decision easier.

I look forward to all responses.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: Radios

The Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4 has a much better radio than the gs3,which was lousy to begin with. But it wasn't as good as the Verizon iPhone 6 Plus. Keep in mind that I am referring to data performance, I rarely make calls though I don't get dropped calls either. At my house, the voice quality on my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is substantially better than both my Verizon droid razr maxx and Verizon moto g, though admittedly I only used them on voice for a short time.

Camera quality is excellent in well lit scenarios. Indoors and low light with motion, the iPhone 6 plus is better.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4