Hello,

Getting things set up with my beauty at the moment and an issue. I transferred some ringtones that were on my s4 over to the N4 and im able to see, hear and select them whenever im in the sound settings but whenever i try to select them in other apps (hangouts/groupme) they arent there for me to select. I rebooted and still same issue. Theyre mp3 files.

Thanks
    11-13-2014 08:31 PM
    I think they have to be in the correct folders, Notifications, Ringtones etc.
    The folder can be right off root directory. If that is where you put them, then I don't have an answer.
    Good Luck!
    Ron
    11-14-2014 10:22 AM
    I think they have to be in the correct folders, Notifications, Ringtones etc.
    The folder can be right off root directory. If that is where you put them, then I don't have an answer.
    Good Luck!
    Ron
    I think youre right. Whenevr i transferred them from my old phone, i placed them in the downloads folder and yet it still doesnt show in 3rd party apps, just default ones. So i re-downloaded them off Zedge and they all shows up everytime. I dont know how to locate the folder that contains all the default notifications/sounds, would you by chance know where exactly theyre located?

Thanks
    11-14-2014 05:25 PM
    BTW, congrats on your new beauty, she is awesome, I tell you that!!
    htc evo 4g likes this.
    11-14-2014 05:37 PM
    I think youre right. Whenevr i transferred them from my old phone, i placed them in the downloads folder and yet it still doesnt show in 3rd party apps, just default ones. So i re-downloaded them off Zedge and they all shows up everytime. I dont know how to locate the folder that contains all the default notifications/sounds, would you by chance know where exactly theyre located?
    Thanks
    The folders are right on the System Storage. If you have a SD card you will have to create them. Right off the root folder so not under any other folder, although I don't think it matters. It will find them.
    Good luck! Use the My Files App in the APP drawer.
    11-17-2014 12:48 PM