I love my Bose, have it for a year, love the small and sleek dedign, but I need more than 4 hours of talk time per charge. I just bought the Jabra Motion which claims 7 hours of talk time, but I have tried 3 different ear gels, still doesn't fit nicely snuggled to my ear, like my Bose. Are there others with 7+ hours that you can recommend? Thanks!
    11-13-2014 09:05 PM
    Blue Parrot BT250...has like 20 hours of talk time with weeks of standby and the best noise cancellation around, but it's huge and ugly. I love my Bose, but can't make it through a day with it...hasn't got anything close to 4 hours of talk time...and I have tried 3-4 of them. Also has horrible noise cancellation --
    11-13-2014 11:54 PM
    Blue Parrot BT250...has like 20 hours of talk time with weeks of standby and the best noise cancellation around, but it's huge and ugly. I love my Bose, but can't make it through a day with it...hasn't got anything close to 4 hours of talk time...and I have tried 3-4 of them. Also has horrible noise cancellation --
    Ha, that thing is ugly, the Blue Parrot. I just ordered the Jabra Stealth, small and sleek, with supposedly 6 hrs of talk time, better than Bose's 4 hrs, but still less than my ideal 7+, oh well.
    Attached Thumbnails Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Which bluetooth headset has the longest talk time?-1415944587983.jpg  
    11-14-2014 12:56 AM
    The Plantronics Voyager Edge has 7 hours of talk time plus it comes with a portable recharger than you charge so an electrical connection isn't needed to recharge the Edge and that has an additional 10 hours of talk time. The Edge is water resistant too.

At the present time I'm having problems with it connecting to the phone automatically for incoming and outgoing calls and need to call Plantronics support. I also have a Plantronics Voyager and the background noise cancellation is improved dramatically to the point when I'm in the car there is no background noise. From the Amazon reviews I read some with people that had the Jabra & the Edge they stated the noise cancellation was far superior on the Edge. The 3 I researched were the Edge, Jabra & Blue Ant. I can't say I'm overly pleased with the way the Edge fits in my ear but perhaps I need a different sized earbud.
    Sammuel1973 likes this.
    11-14-2014 01:29 PM
    I
    The Plantronics Voyager Edge has 7 hours of talk time plus it comes with a portable recharger than you charge so an electrical connection isn't needed to recharge the Edge and that has an additional 10 hours of talk time. The Edge is water resistant too.

At the present time I'm having problems with it connecting to the phone automatically for incoming and outgoing calls and need to call Plantronics support. I also have a Plantronics Voyager and the background noise cancellation is improved dramatically to the point when I'm in the car there is no background noise. From the Amazon reviews I read some with people that had the Jabra & the Edge they stated the noise cancellation was far superior on the Edge. The 3 I researched were the Edge, Jabra & Blue Ant. I can't say I'm overly pleased with the way the Edge fits in my ear but perhaps I need a different sized earbud.
    Thanks, it looks quite sleek too.i especially love the 7+ hours of talk time. I will keep it in mind if the Jabra does not work out.
    11-14-2014 03:48 PM
    Actually as far as style goes I think the Jabra wins hands down. I would have preferred to buy the Jabra because of its unobtrusive style & small size. What steered me to the Edge were the Amazon reviewers that had both the Edge & Jabra. I just got off the phone with Plantronics tech support and I think they may have fixed my problem, need a few more outgoing & incoming calls to test that it's fixed.
    Sammuel1973 likes this.
    11-14-2014 04:37 PM
    Actually as far as style goes I think the Jabra wins hands down. I would have preferred to buy the Jabra because of its unobtrusive style & small size. What steered me to the Edge were the Amazon reviewers that had both the Edge & Jabra. I just got off the phone with Plantronics tech support and I think they may have fixed my problem, need a few more outgoing & incoming calls to test that it's fixed.
    How is your Plantronics Edge working out after tech support? My Jabra came today...in terms of sleek and style, the best one I ever have. I also like how it can connect to my Note 4 and Gear S at the same time, my previous Bose headset could not.
    11-19-2014 09:40 PM
    Anytime I want to use a BT head set I reach for these:

Sennheiser MM 100 - Bluetooth Headset Stereo

Granted they aren't one of those little box thingies that hang off your ear but they sound great for music and are pretty good for chatting up on the phone.
    Never really had them die, I guess I never reached the 9 hours of talk time.

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Which bluetooth headset has the longest talk time?-square_louped_mm_100_01_sq_music_portable_sennheiser.png
    jerseygirl likes this.
    11-19-2014 10:44 PM
    The tone pro by lg are nice comfortable and work great we use them at work...

i hate big phones thats why i got a.. (phablet)
    11-19-2014 11:05 PM
    How is your Plantronics Edge working out after tech support? My Jabra came today...in terms of sleek and style, the best one I ever have. I also like how it can connect to my Note 4 and Gear S at the same time, my previous Bose headset could not.
    Plantronics is going to send me a new one. Can't get the sensors working properly and the call goes to the phone when it's supposed to go to the earpiece.
    Sammuel1973 likes this.
    11-20-2014 10:02 AM
    Plantronics is going to send me a new one. Can't get the sensors working properly and the call goes to the phone when it's supposed to go to the earpiece.
    Thanks, keep us posted. In case if my Jabra doesn't work out, I may consider the Platronics Edge.
    11-20-2014 10:20 AM